Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you raise Chad's child?

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
If by doing so you would finally get access to pussy?
I personally wouldn't,even if it means i'll die a virgin,i want to have my own kids,there's no way in hell that i'm gonna raise another man's kids,that's the ultimate form of cuckoldry from my pov.

Attachments

• 296523962.jpg
    296523962.jpg
    686.6 KB · Views: 253
Posts 1

answer is no

No, that would be the worst fate imaginable.

You have to be giga low T if you do so.

Raising my own kids would already be terrible since they would be incels (males) or degenerates (foids)... So raising someone else's kids? Especially from a Chad? Do I look like a fucking cuck?

Just be a cuck theory

Depends on the context tbh. I don't think that adopting a kid is the same thing as getting involved with a single mother. But of course I would only think about doing this if I actually had a wife/gf in the first place. So practically the answer is no.

JFL. She settles for a white guy after tyrone dumps her used hole. Also I like how her hairstyle and clothes changed to that of a classic post-wall roastie.

i would abort that kid, even after the labor.

I don’t want kids, whether my own or someone else’s. So no

Of course i will raise Tyrone's kids!!

:soy:

your asking if i would be a cuck? the answer is no JFL

I've never seen a more pathetic Chad in my life than that picture. Raising a tyrones offspring JFL

I'd rather die than be a cuck.

I've never seen a more pathetic Chad in my life than that picture. Raising a tyrones offspring JFL
Where the fuck do you see a Chad? I see a low-tier normie.

there's no way in hell that i'm gonna raise another man's kids,
that's the ultimate form of cuckoldry from my pov.
No, it's actually only cuckoldry if you're unaware it's another man's and think it's your own.

"Biddy" is the term for guys who do this of their own volition and give informed consent to raising other men's kids.

Depends on the context tbh. I don't think that adopting a kid is the same thing as getting involved with a single mother. But of course I would only think about doing this if I actually had a wife/gf in the first place. So practically the answer is no.
Same, in fact I would never touch a single mother period. I wouldn't even adopt unless I had sons of my own to be brothERs of the adopted son.

Of course I would

If I got paid 200 grand a year by Musk

I personally wouldn't,even if it means i'll die a virgin,i want to have my own kids,there's no way in hell that i'm gonna raise another man's kids,that's the ultimate form of cuckoldry from my pov.

There's a reason why so many love the rapper Future and everyone mocks football player Russell Wilson for being a cuck and raising Future's kid, even though said kid calls Russell his dad.

Yeah I had to go down the nigger rabbit hole for this one, but oh well, the more you know I guess.

Even tallfags got no self respect.

Id find it hard to not want to kill the child and mother

The man is literally a white Chad (lol, look how tall is he compared to the girl in those heeled boots, even taller than the Tyrone) but is letting himself get cucked by Tyrone and to have his kid, jfl.

And I think race mixing is a disaster, tbh. I hate being mixed race, I hate being from a race mixed country, and I have contempt at my white grandmother for letting herself get fucked by a bunch of Tyrones who would leave her a single mother. Idk why blacks people promote mixing and consider the product to be one of them. A conspiracy to spread the black race? And the white women who give in tend be more incline to degeneracy. Idk why white women think that having black kids is good. They’re just gonna grow up feeling confused and tainted.

Last edited:
No. I would only fuck the single mother till I'm bored of her then leave her and her stupid kid.

cuck is so strong

fate worse than death

norwooding tallfag framecel means raising the bbc spawn of a giga roastie in 2020 :feelsclown:

"accidents" happen. Especially if it's a baby. So I'll raise it for a short period of time until opportunity present itself.

Yes, I have no shame boys. I'll literally kill a baby if it means I'm spreading my genes. That's life.

Fuck no.
Put it back in, I dont give a fuck. :feelskek:

An absolute, resounding NO.

I'm in no position to set standards, but single mothers to me are like a separate species that I can't mate with. Fuck them.
If I ascend and get a girl pregnant, I'm doing a paternity test (long story but this is a super touchy subject for me)

No thanks, these cum dumpsters that just let Chad get off scott-free to impregnate some other whore don't deserve financial security from anyone who isn't the father of their bastards.

Absolutely not, but then again, even single mothers are repulsed by me.