Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you prefer to have a rape or love-making superpower?

Would you prefer to have a rape or love-making superpower?

• Rape

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Forcing love

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
SociallyStupid

SociallyStupid

Admiral
★★★★
Assume you have the option between two superpowers:

1) You can overpower anyone you want, paralyse them at your will and also force every muscle movement as long as it's in a sexual context.

2) You can make anyone you want love you and do (sexually) everything you want when you tell them to.

In both cases, you get immunity to all negative consequences from sex such as STDs, persecution, violence from the victim's boyfriend/family etc.

I'm actually not sure what I would pick, both sound enticing. I think I would pick the rape as in the second case it's more a "mental" rape, so not real anyway and I cannot experiment with how they are reacting to certain things I do.

rape. i want to see her face of agony as she is forcefully penetrated by my trucel dick. Having a love puppet sounds like it would get dull very quickly

The second option also includes the first option. It’s easy.

Force love. You can hide this superpower for the rest of your life and avoid getting questioned by the government, provided that you don't become too greedy.

Rape power? Good luck trying to hide that.

love is boring but a rape superpower sounds based

imo all superpowers and superheroes are cringe by 2024, tho, capeshit means they have become gay slop for zoomie niggers

The second option also includes the first option. It’s easy.
Not really. While she will do what you want, you have to say it, so you don't have that direct control. My idea was that in the first case you have full direct control, but you also need to control. In the second case, you don't need to control, but if you control, it takes more time. Also, it feels a bit more different.
Force love. You can hide this superpower for the rest of your life and avoid getting questioned by the government, provided that you don't become too greedy.

Rape power? Good luck trying to hide that.
Yeah, that's true, but that's also why I included that you are shielded from all negative consequences in both cases.