Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you prefer to be "raped" by a foid or rape her yourself

Would you prefer to rape a foid or be raped by her?

• Rape

• Be raped by a woman(by a biological female)

Results are only viewable after voting.
NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★
As the title says, would you prefer a woman to grape you or would you rather grape her?

Also, to avoid misunderstandings, what I mean with a woman "graping" you is that she jumps on you and rides you if that is possible at all(I don't think it is)

I wouldn't ever want to forcefully rape someone because I'd feel bad and it wouldn't even be enjoyable as she doesn't want it.

But in a role play setting I would want to be the rapist as I have a CNC kink.

I wouldn't mind getting raped by a girl either tho

Getting raped by a foid means you're attractive, and I want to be just that

i would love for a skinny bitch to ride my dick without my consent

Rape. Assuming it is a hypothetical scenario where there are no repercussions and I can do whatever I want to her, this is my choice. I’d force her to fulfill my twisted fetish, which is something no woman would ever do willingly most likely even if she found me attractive. This is all fiction of course

I'm too high inhib to rape, and a female raping you means she finds you attractive

Normines like to say "rape is about violence" but dont understand that violence is a form of primate domination the same as sex. Male sex satisfaction is a form of dominance, and dominance is an expression of sexuality. Rape would only be fun if it was the total sexual and physical domination of a hole.

As the title says, would you prefer a woman to grape you or would you rather grape her?

Also, to avoid misunderstandings, what I mean with a woman "graping" you is that she jumps on you and rides you if that is possible at all(I don't think it is)
Raped, that would be mega hot ngl.

Only if it is a hot woman

If it is a hambeast I would punch her in the stomach until she explodes