Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you prefer to be hairy with chance of balding or hairless and never going bald?

As a man, would you prefer

• To have no body or facial hair, but have a 0% chance of getting bald?

• Have body hair and facial hair/beard but with a good chance of probably going bald?

• See results

Results are only viewable after voting.
Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran
★★
As a man, would you prefer to have no body hair but also never go bald, or have body hair and facial hair but with an average chance of going bald?

Losing hair makes things worst even for normies. But no body hair would make me look like a child

Definitely the hairless and never going bald option. Body hair is an incel trait imho

I’m basically body hairless without balding already

"Hair is life, you have no hair, you have no life"- Saint hammudi (blackpill facts 2019)

Women don't like body hair. Not even the ones who say they do like it - how many women actually like chest hair? Practically none.

Besides none of that matters because you'll be covering your body with clothes most of the time anyway. Hair is life. Men with no hair are disgusting to women

only pros, bodyhair is overrated, but it'd be brutal to lose beard for chincels

Women don't like body hair. Not even the ones who say they do like it - how many women actually like chest hair? Practically none.

Besides none of that matters because you'll be covering your body with clothes most of the time anyway. Hair is life. Men with no hair are disgusting to women
I dont disagree, but why do they select for these traits then ?