Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you prefer to be an abo or a pajjet?

Would you prefer to be an abo or a pajjet?

• Pajjet

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Abo

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Officer
★★★★★
Which one is most fucked up

Pajeet is a pretty cruel fate but at least you get a chance to be born as a Chad. As an abo... It's just mega over from the start

The plague or the cholera.

Curries mog abos hard,

I have never seen a more disgusting creature than a full-blooded abo, those fuckers barely look human

Curries mog abos hard,

I have never seen a more disgusting creature than a full-blooded abo, those fuckers barely look human
They are 5% neardental and 5% denisovan i think they are the less homo sapien race on the planet

The

Natives

Dint

Curries mog abos hard,

This

Imagine being constantly mogged by white chad tier aussies

Abo, I want to huff petrol

Aboriginals are excellent examples to prove evolution to any naysayers

Not all curries are Dravidian shitskins. There are tons of lightskinned Caucasian looking curries.

1st option, i mean, Being curry is tough, but Aboriginals aren't even fully human imo

Which one is most fucked up
I am pajeet and can say with certainty abos have it better. they get free money and college affirmative action. curries grind hard for shit rewards

I think abos are actually getting laid. Low IQ low inhib degeneratemaxxing works for them.

I think abos are actually getting laid. Low IQ low inhib degeneratemaxxing works for them.
They also often incest Maxx mroe so than curries(ignoring Pakistani cousin marriage).

If I was abo I'd get my own reservation will I can get welfare from the kangaroo governement,
but my women are all below a 2.5/10 so I wouldn't be able to attract women above a 2.5/10.

If indian I'm disposable sinc etheirs so many of them and won't get free welfare,
but have chance to careermax and my life will be better,
and an attract better looking women(if wealthmaxxed) than an aborigine can