Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Would you prefer If I lie?" proves talking to women is cuckoldry

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
I asked a girl on discord who fucked fat guys, asians and blacks -despite her being very good looking- if she'd fuck also me and her answer was

"Maybe if you were tied and I was blindfolded"

I told her being below the creatures she fucked is her being a troll and (by playing bluepilled to extort blackpills) that I can't be that bad to trigger that consideration.It was then when she dropped that terrible

"Do you prefer If I lie?"

That was an epiphany. Women can't say anything to us that's not infuriating. They either tell you that you're untouchable and 99% of men brutally mog you or the alternative is lies and gaslighting.

You can't get out an interaction with a woman without humiliation hence talking to women is a degradation of your pride

I asked a girl on discord who fucked fat guys
this part was already enough to make me rage. i have been lean and slim for my entire life yet it means nothing to women, they fuck fat guys and they would never go near me

this part was already enough to make me rage. i have been lean and slim for my entire life yet it means nothing to women, they fuck fat guys and they would never go near me
Chad only is a cope, they fuck anyone but me.

you probably should give me the name of this roastie so i can contact her mang.
seems like an easy unpaid fuck to me.

Chad only is a cope, they fuck anyone but me.
chad only is what they say to make themselves think most men relate to their condition. the only guys i knew who were fully incel like me were always one of the following

very ugly
literal retarded autist (not the fake "autism" here)
framecel and manlet

talking to women

:feelsseriously:

Imagine asking a toilet if it wants to receive my bodily fluids. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Dude, foids are baby making machines. You pump it with food and sperm and it 3D-prints a living breathing baby. That's all there is to foids. Talking to a foid is absurd and should be a punishable offense. :feelsbaton:

What's next? Are you going to ask your Epson/ HP/Lexmark printer if it wants more ink? :feelskek:

Imagine asking a toilet if it wants to receive my bodily fluids. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Dude, foids are baby making machines. You pump it with food and sperm and it 3D-prints a living breathing baby. That's all there is to foids. Talking to a foid is absurd and should be a punishable offense. :feelsbaton:

What's next? Are you going to ask your Epson/ HP/Lexmark printer if it wants more ink? :feelskek:
Sadly the youthful feminine energy of jbs is pure suiful. It would give me life even just talking to a jb. To know that this is what lucky normies and chads can experience in this life. But not for people like me, we live on a different plane of existence and it would be less painful to not realize what I'm missing out on.

Sadly the youthful feminine energy of jbs is pure suiful. It would give me life even just talking to a jb. To know that this is what lucky normies and chads can experience in this life. But not for people like me, we live on a different plane of existence and it would be less painful to not realize what I'm missing out on.
This is why foids should be banned from the surface, and relegated to underground breeding barns where those would be kept in a coma, tended by robot nurses and used for procreation only.

Only when we build a foidless society will the world know peace.

This is why foids should be banned from the surface, and relegated to underground breeding barns where those would be kept in a coma, tended by robot nurses and used for procreation only.

Only when we build a foidless society the world will know peace.
I'm pretty sure foids give normies and chads ecstatic feelings of joy and all kinds of emotions. So many songs are about love and women. Getting to know a foid and the early stages of a relationship are probably the best feelings a human can experience.

Stopped reading there

k5G5K.gif

I asked a girl on discord who fucked fat guys, asians and blacks -despite her being very good looking- if she'd fuck also me and her answer was

"Maybe if you were tied and I was blindfolded"

I told her being below the creatures she fucked is her being a troll and (by playing bluepilled to extort blackpills) that I can't be that bad to trigger that consideration.It was then when she dropped that terrible

"Do you prefer If I lie?"

That was an epiphany. Women can't say anything to us that's not infuriating. They either tell you that you're untouchable and 99% of men brutally mog you or the alternative is lies and gaslighting.

You can't get out an interaction with a woman without humiliation hence talking to women is a degradation of your pride
Being told the truth is good

The cucks in power have unfortunately given sex objects rights and made it punishable by years of imprisonment if you treat one like it :feelsseriously:

I'm pretty sure foids give normies and chads ecstatic feelings of joy and all kinds of emotions. So many songs are about love and women. Getting to know a foid and the early stages of a relationship are probably the best feelings a human can experience.
Heroin is argued to be much better, and it is a BANNED substance due to the HAVOC it can inflict in society and individuals.

Foids are vastly more costly and destructive than heroin, and should be likewise BANISHED from infecting men with a very expensive and destructive addiction to their pheromones, visage, and their warm and moist body cavities.

The cucks in power have unfortunately given sex objects rights and made it punishable by years of imprisonment if you treat one like it :feelsseriously:
That's why we must shoot simps on sight and SEIZE the means of reproduction.

Heroin is argued to be much better, and it is a BANNED substance due to the HAVOC it can inflict in society and individuals.

Foids are vastly more costly and destructive than heroin, and should be likewise BANISHED from infecting men with a very expensive and destructive addiction to their pheromones, visage, and their warm and moist body cavities.
I think heroin shouldn't be banned either

Blackpill is true yet it isn’t good either.
That's the point, truth hurts and the alternative is gaslighting that does nothing but irritate you further. Whatever side you position yourself on this bed is painful.

That's the point, truth hurts and the alternative is gaslighting that does nothing but irritate you further. Whatever side you position yourself on this bed is painful.
Reality as an incel is painful, but I prefer to know the truth.

Good luck with that :feelsseriously:
thanks. The incel revolution has already started.

We will overthrow the pussytariat and establish a dictatorship of the dicktariat to end the exploitation of men by foids once and for all.

I think heroin shouldn't be banned either
The only reason some people need heroin is to cope with the pain of living in a monstrous Soyciety that treats them like shit --- bullying, inceldom, wageslavery and all manner of humiliation.

In a foidless society men need not humiliate themselves for foids, nor will men wageslave to death in order to impress tinder dates, support single moms and gold-digging unfaithful wives who will divorce-rape them, forcing them to "rebuild" their lives.

Without foids, men shall be free, at last.

The only reason some people need heroin is to cope with the pain of living in a monstrous Soyciety that treats them like shit --- bullying, inceldom, wageslavery and all manner of humiliation.

In a foidless society men need not humiliate themselves for foids, nor will men wageslave to death in order to impress tinder dates, support single moms and gold-digging unfaithful wives who will divorce-rape them, forcing them to "rebuild" their lives.

Without foids, men shall be free, at last.
Definitely. And they don't even let us have that (drugs). I feel like the inceldom curse only affects very few men. And most of them are too bluepilled and low T to really care. We are a small minority. But I agree, rather let everyone have mediocre lives. Than let some live amazing lives while others have to suffer.

Definitely. And they don't even let us have that (drugs). I feel like the inceldom curse only affects very few men. And most of them are too bluepilled and low T to really care. We are a small minority. But I agree, rather let everyone have mediocre lives. Than let some live amazing lives while others have to suffer.
While permavirgin status is rare, Inceldom affects all sub-8 males at least during part of their lives.

The biography of a typical normie is: inceldom + a few girlfriends here and there + become financially stable + get settled by an indebted single mom of two + divorce-rape + go MGTOW.

While permavirgins are rare, normies are incel for most of their lives.

Although that's true, oxytocin can profitably be re-directed towards things such as nationalism and xenophobia. So all we need is a foidless society (or one with foids underground) with enough Nazicels in government to divert the populace towards simping for nations or ideologies rather than for foids.

Although that's true, oxytocin can profitably be re-directed towards things such as nationalism and xenophobia. So all we need is a foidless society (or one with foids underground) with enough Nazicels in government to divert the populace towards simping for nations or ideologies rather than for foids.
The 4th Reich : The Cope Reich

Only when we build a foidless society will the world know peace.