Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you prefer a foid or a pet?

Would you prefer a foid or a pet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
This poll ask you the question if you would prefer a foid or a pet.

stop shitting up ID with your low effort posts grey nigger

I already have several girlfriends so a pet would be cool

I already have several girlfriends so a pet would be cool
200 22

A cute foid who loves me. What kind of question is this man? Pets are nothing compared to love from a woman

Unlike foids, a stronger dog is able to lay down his life for you and is loyal to you until the end of his life

A pet Dog that never dies atleast before me would be cool

You get it if you are chad or luck out with just be first as an HTN
Female “love” consists of wanting to have sex with you sometimes, wanting to cuddle sometimes and not being embarrassed to be around you in public. In order to achieve this you have to be a Slave for her or Chad. HTN don’t get love

Female “love” consists of wanting to have sex with you sometimes, wanting to cuddle sometimes and not being embarrassed to be around you in public. In order to achieve this you have to be a Slave for her or Chad. HTN don’t get love
Some HTNs do indeed get love if they were here first. You think all NT HTNs are rotting alone with no love? Hell no

Some HTNs do indeed get love if they were here first. You think all NT HTNs are rotting alone with no love? Hell no
They get wives but wives ≠ love. I personally don’t think women can love, even Chad is doesn’t get unconditional love. She’d leave Chad for a bigger chad

They get wives but wives ≠ love. I personally don’t think women can love, even Chad is doesn’t get unconditional love. She’d leave Chad for a bigger chad
They do get love if they get her first and he is her only one. I know this is nonexistent today, but it was reality a century ago. If an HTN met an innocent farm girl that had no experience she would fall head over heels in love with him. When they have a body count of zero they can actually pair bond with the first one

They do get love if they get her first and he is her only one. I know this is nonexistent today, but it was reality a century ago. If an HTN met an innocent farm girl that had no experience she would fall head over heels in love with him. When they have a body count of zero they can actually pair bond with the first one
Yep completely agree, just be first Chad is law.

Nothing else matters. Alphawidows are real.

With the state of the world and how corrupt people are, specifically the foid? Honestly.. I'd adopt a cat again. Less work, less stress and less noisy too. As much as I'd love to fuck and court some cunt... this isn't the 1800's or whatever, anymore, this is 2024: the decade of feminazism, lgbtpedos, baby murderers and retardation. Even tho this is a hypothetical, I'm being a realist... I'd rather either just disappear without anyone knowing or caring vs. getting a gf and then her ruining my life and broadcasting it to the world, just "because she can".

Guys be realistic. Think with your head, not your cock.