Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you post a blurred/pixelated pic of your face?

GrotesqueIncel

GrotesqueIncel

Clowncel
★★
Hey guys. I fucking hate my face, and it really makes me want to rope every time I look in the goddamn mirror. That being said, I’m wondering if any of you would be willing to blur/pixelate your faces, and post them here.
Edit: Realized that CuckTears may use the pic I posted, so I removed it.

Last edited:
what's the point

what are we, minecraft-cels?

Carl???
carlcuck.jpg

Another pencil neckcel with wonky hair. It's over.

I'm scared to post my face because I don't want it to becomed memed on here and other websites.

Thay
Another pencil neckcel with wonky hair. It's over.

I'm scared to post my face because I don't want it to becomed memed on here and other websites.
That’s the whole point of blurring it. You’d be posting your face, but not entirely.

And then you use your pixel removal tool and use doxx all of us, no thanks.

And then you use your pixel removal tool and use doxx all of us, no thanks.
They can't doxx you if you don't use this site's username anywhere else and don't live in the US.

Hey guys. I fucking hate my face, and it really makes me want to rope every time I look in the goddamn mirror. That being said, I’m wondering if any of you would be willing to blur/pixelate your faces, and post them here.
Edit: Realized that CuckTears may use the pic I posted, so I removed it.
@Grotesque is this your alt or an imposter?

They can't doxx you if you don't use this site's username anywhere else and don't live in the US.
I only use it on plebbit (which I rarely go on, just for truerateme/amiugly) and I live outside the US, but still, I don't want to post my face, I'd be the new blackops2cel.

I only use it on plebbit (which I rarely go on, just for truerateme/amiugly) and I live outside the US, but still, I don't want to post my face, I'd be the new blackops2cel.
You don't want to become a meme, that's true. Imagine it going viral and your relatives finding it...