Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you opt for alternative means to have children, if you couldn't find a gf/wife?

Would you opt for alternative means to have children, if you couldn't find a gf/wife?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I'm interested to hear people's thoughts on this one! I've been thinking about it recently.

Oh, of course... you guys probably know the kinds of things I'm thinking of. I don't really know all the names. Coparenting I know is one option but there are many including more scientific ones.

I used to want kids, especially when my nephew was a toddler, seeing how awesome and loving kids can be. Now no, im glad i got to experience seeing a kid grow and I was there to help and direct him, but an good parent has to be able to go out his comfort zone and do the impossible to build that kid a life, also with my genes he would be an incel condemned on horrible life, im not cut out to be a parent.

Kids are nothing more than extremely expensive pets. I'd rather have a dog.

I believe the best option would be a surrogate mother, or if technology has advanced enough, artificial wombs to create a child.

Due to the risk of divorce rape, I would not want to raise a child with some dumb hole. Instead, I would hire a nanny to give the child the feeling of having a mother, at least during their formative years.

All of this requires money, which I must make a lot of, if I want this to happen.

This approach is MUCH safer than SEAmaxxing, where in best case scenario, you spawn some mongrol mutt baby who hates you, and in worst case scenario, you end up dismembered by her low inhib male relatives.
I agree with you. You could say that raising a child in a two parent household is ideal, but if you have the wealth I don't see why you wouldn't go with this approach.

A two parent household is ideal, but with the way foids are nowadays, I wouldn't risk it
Too much risk of divorce.

Having children in the future is the only reason I haven't killed myself yet. I will do it one way or the other

Adapt why would i want to pass on my fucked up genes

Bringing more npcs to this deranged might be the must sick and sociopathic behavior a sane person could have

I'm interested to hear people's thoughts on this one! I've been thinking about it recently.

Oh, of course... you guys probably know the kinds of things I'm thinking of. I don't really know all the names. Coparenting I know is one option but there are many including more scientific ones.
Sub8 man like us shouldn't have children especially non white man

Stacy surrogate mom if I had money :feelsLSD:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back