Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you only be satisfied with teenage girlfriend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
...or you are also okay with other, older age groups?

better older than younger,if she is willing to teach me things :cryfeels: otherwise younger

Early 20s would be okay too but anything else is post prime. Late 20s is okay too but less so. The percent of women who are still attractive in their 30s is near zero.

probably, you can't call yourself a man if you have never fucked a tight teenage pussy.

A teenage foid would be the only age I'd have any hope of being able to relate to, but realistically I can't relate to anyone. The thought of possibly getting a gf only to realize that it's not what I want at all, and her presence can't fix me emotionally is one of my greatest fears. Admittedly it's irrational, since what are the chances of me getting a gf?

So to answer your question, my best bet would either be a teenager, or a foid who remains an isolated virgin into adulthood(lol).

you might as well go live in the woods if your whole life you aren't going to touch looksmatch while she's at most 22 or 23, who the fuck cares anymore

Early 20s would be okay too but anything else is post prime. Late 20s is okay too but less so. The percent of women who are still attractive in their 30s is near zero.
This. Has to be Stacy too.

I'm a youngcel so I would be satisfied tbh.

nah women in their early 20s are the best in my opinion but everything past 30 is gay

Volcel if wouldnt lol

I feel like a 14 year old so what do you think? Would a 14 year old rather be with a teenager or some old whiny whore?
I even look like a kid, but it's all over for me. I've missed out on life.

Early 20s would be ideal. I think if I went out with someone 10 years younger than me I would feel like I was dating a child.

Less than 23, Skinny yet has a fat ass and tits. My height. Must makes a 6 figure salary. A face that is at least 8/10. Hair that goes down to her ass. Must also be a virgin and never masturbated.

Less than 23, Skinny yet has a fat ass and tits. My height. Must makes a 6 figure salary. A face that is at least 8/10. Hair that goes down to her ass. Must also be a virgin and never masturbated.
This tbh

You need to be 20/10 to get her.

Teenaged prime JB is what i would prefer, but basically my age range of what i find attractive is basically 13 and up.
It stops around the age when women can stop looking like milfs

Nah, I'd go older. +/- 10 years of my age is my loose limit.

EDIT: But I would not have sex with a 10 year old. Hehehehehehe FBI don't come.

Ideally 18-25 for a few, then I'd settle for 25-30. But never above 30, other than for pure abuse purposes.

Let's put it this way. I am very Liberal when it comes to the idea of teenage sex.

But I am not a "ephebophile" in any way as I do and would fuck older women too.

Last edited:
She can be 2 or 3 years older than me.
Im not into milf

i assume you mean legal age so sure IF i could get that id take the young one but i dont care at this point id take a 50 year old to fuck or whatever.

Only if is 14-15
FB IMG 15483555632310365

I am in no position to have such standards, but I would prefer if a girl would be my age or younger.

Teen is preferable but early 20s is fine.