Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you mind getting into prison for false accusation?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
DREAMEROFGREATNESS

DREAMEROFGREATNESS

Officer
★★
Imagine you have to spend 5 years in a prison in usa where you'll live rent free, free food and with other prisoners but the unique part is that you are falsely accused and after several years proven innocent and got free with a handful of money as compensation. Would you accept such fate?

No chance in hell, not even for billion dollars. Being locked up with psycho agressive normie animals is literal hell.

If niggers there leave me be, I would

How much money are we talking about with this compensation

I’ve already been falsely accused of sexual assault

Eurocucks clearly have no clue how horrific US prisons are

No, I'd kill my self.

The only exception would be prison in Scandinavia which is about how I live now.

No, I would rather see Chad and Stacy executed.

Yes I would absolutely mind. I don't like being caged with Neonazis,beaners and hoodniggas in a small room to be raped or murdered by them

Generally, no. There's no guarantee that you'll even be alive inside of prison by the end of your sentence. The amount of money has to be high enough that I can practically start a war in a small country with.

JUST GET LOCKED IN A DEPRESSING BUILDING AND GET RAPED BY NIGGERS THEORY

Eurocucks clearly have no clue how horrific US prisons are
The dynamics are still the same. Sure the short non nt guy won’t be getting raped here but he’d still be getting bullied on the wing