Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you marry this girl if you met her when you were 19?

J

Justice

Veteran
She even made a tinder profile of her bf and found out he got 0 matches lol. She was then saying he has a gf so don't give up if you don't have a gf lol.

Anyways the cuck proposed to her and they're now getting married.

Hes gonna get cucked so hard.

Only if she's a virgin and monotheist which is impossible for a 6+/10 women like her

marriage is a scam in a growing polygamy society

meant to write polygamy lol

lol. Hypergamy leads to polygamy and polygamous societies are generally ultra violent. Thats where we're headed.

I'm not sure i want to fuck her but i don't want to get cucked and divorce raped

Only if she's a virgin and monotheist which is impossible for a 6+/10 women like her
Impossible for any foid. Land whales have high body counts of high tier normies/low tier chadlites.

Impossible for any foid. Land whales have high body counts of high tier normies/low tier chadlites.
yeah for a moment I forgot sexual market value of ugly foids it's truly over for virgin religious ppl like me we will never find our soulmates

yeah for a moment I forgot sexual market value of ugly foids it's truly over for virgin religious ppl like me we will never find our soulmates
Foids worship chad and tinder not god and society worships foids holes.

It's over for him.

He'll get cucked as soon as Chad comes along.

This is why foids should not be in science or anything beyond stripping. The facts and evidence are literally splashing her in the face like when she cheats on her bf with chad and she still denies reality. So delusional she literally said she was gonna wait 10 minutes for the matches to start rolling in. :feelskek:

This is why foids should not be in science or anything beyond stripping. The facts and evidence are literally splashing her in the face like when she cheats on her bf with chad and she still denies reality. So delusional she literally said she was gonna wait 10 minutes for the matches to start rolling in. :feelskek:
Exactly foids have zero self awareness and are fucking retarted as fuck. Fuck foids tbh.
How come the kikes didn’t let me get a foid not from tinder? @kikecel

Last edited:
what the fuck did i just watch?

wont watch that but she looks attractive. i dont like thought of marrying

Watched less than 20 seconds of the video, she's extremely annoying and gets on my nerves, so no. Does she have ADHD or some shit, or is she just trying to be quirky and eccentric?

Would I fuck the hole though? Yes, yes, I would. :feelsrope: :incel:

Last edited: