Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you marry the Queen of England to ascend?

Thread title

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
She is way past the wall obviously. Let’s say that she loves you like a genuine husband. You would yield enormous power. She can dismiss the governments of Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the UK. You can withhold dick until she fires Justin Trudeau.

Also in that position you would undoubtedly be able to have unlimited Stacy JB sex slaves.

Poison her and become king of england :feelsthink:

Hyper-detailed anime girl masks are here to solve, possibly create your  fashion problems【Photos】 | SoraNews24 -Japan News-

Give her a JB mask like this.:feelsthink:
+ wear gloves for handjobs.

She is way past the wall obviously. Let’s say that she loves you like a genuine husband. You would yield enormous power. She can dismiss the governments of Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the UK. You can withhold dick until she fires Justin Trudeau.

Also in that position you would undoubtedly be able to have unlimited Stacy JB sex slaves.
every nigga here says yes.

I would rather fuck an old granny than a FAT TATTED landwhale with a cunt that smells like salmon heads

She was fairly tidy at 15... does this fantasy scenario involve time travel? Volcel if you wouldn't..

AQtPfQFkTUI6S7JMT7wXeBeBy1nzTmgFGf9uxV7SSFM

Last edited:
You'd be up against some big competition, Prince Philip was the man in his youth...

Images 8

Sure, I’m no volcel and having all that power is too good to pass up

Sorry but she was married with Chad. :forcedsmile:
Sure, I’m no volcel and having all that power is too good to pass up
If you imagine that you get any power by this way you are wrong. An incel cannot obtain any power by a marriage. :forcedsmile:

She is single now
Yes, she is single now but she will not marry with any incel. You are crazy, she was nice and she would never marry any incel. She could marry her Chad and she did it. Her husband was a typical chad.

This is something an IT fag would say:feelswhere:
I do not understand. Every woman wants to marry Chad. She could marry Chad and she did it. Why would she choose an incel ? No foid chooses an incel. :forcedsmile:
She could choose any man and she chose Chad. That's :blackpill:

All you volcels would have missed out on a comfy inheritance now

. She can dismiss the governments of Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the UK.
Not without being adviced to do so by their heads of government.

This thread aged well, over for necrophiliac-cels:feelshaha:

I want to crack open a cold one

She abit not living now innt bruv.