Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you make a good boyfriend?

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Boyfriend-and-Girlfriend-Quotes.jpg

I know I'd treat m'lady with more love and respect than any other guy could. I'd treat her so good, take her out on dates regularly and if we have relationship issues, I'd sit down with her and we'd discuss it over dinner (which she cooked) and resolve our issues.

But I know if I did that she'd just end up cucking me.

So instead... I would beat her passionately (taking great care never to scar or injure permanently) in between sessions of daily sex (which she must provide every morning before I go off to work, so I know she isn't cheating on me when I'm not home because her vagina is satiated). If she didn't live up to her part of the relationship and provide daily morning sex, I would use interrogation techniques like in Guantanamo Bay so that she is mentally shattered and will never have the confidence to leave me.

I know these things aren't traits of a "traditionally" good boyfriend, but you have to work to keep your lady if you're below a 8/10.

An old hag on reddit once said that men haven't learned that you shouldn't be too nice to girls, or too delicate with them. Lol maybe there's some truth to it........if you're Chad.

giphy.gif

This is the best thread I read all night

I would make a terrible boyfriend but then again you can never appeal women
Treat them like gems: they're turned off by your kindness
Treat them like shit: 'how dare this ugly guy do that'

yes, i would love her lots

I would be loving and faithful

and that's about it, if we lived together that's a different story but if she doesn't and requires constant attention through the net it would be too exhausting. I hate internet chatting

I would be loving and faithful

and that's about it, if we lived together that's a different story but if she doesn't and requires constant attention through the net it would be too exhausting. I hate internet chatting

Do you think that'd work?

OP, you mean something like this @1:30

as long as that hoe is faithful id be the same and treat her like a man should, not like abusive chads do

The depressing part is females seriously wanted to be treated like this... by Chad.

According to my online female friends, yes. In fact, they are surprised that I am single, and have repeatedly asked me why I do not have a girlfriend. JFL, if only they knew it was because of my subhuman face.

No not really. I don't enjoy the company of females if sex is not on the table. Girlfriends a lot of time want your love, attention and affection. I can't be bothered by all that. I hate talking to the girl's family too, especially the father.

I like your thinking, OP.

i'd treat her so good she'd break up with me because i'm "too nice" or "not exciting" or some shit

If a girl actually wanted me as her boyfriend, yes.

I'd be such a good boyfriend to a goth childish cutie. I honestly would treat my gf like the best daughter ever (with an odd sexual component).

She would never have to leave the house (other than for dates and fun stuff with me). She would never have to work. She can just do what she wants as a hobby (anime, vidya , masturbate, draw, etc). As long as she's home and not cheating, she can do whatever makes her happy.

Whenever I'm home, we can eat a nice cooked meal or go out to eat (I like eating out a lot anyway). When we get back, she can continue her hobbies and I will mine until around 11-12 pm, then we get naked and cuddle in bed to watch anime/TV. We can have sex casually every once in awhile while watching TV like 2-3 times a week, or whenever she or I wants. On weekends though, we'll spend time together going out, or experimenting at home having rough and new sex, or just chilling doing our hobbies.

I honestly would be such the perfect boyfriend for the right girl. Just wish that girl existed and would love a subhuman like me.

would i ever leave my house?

Probably not. I have the emotional quotient of a 5 year old

no but I'd make a good fuckbuddy

Probably not. I wouldn't be abusive but I'd be way too insecure and needy to not end up ruining it

I'm just too beta