Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you livestream yourself having sex with a Chad to magically become one?

would you?

• Total voters
L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
Basically, what I'm saying is, would you literally go gay for one night and livestream a sex act with a homosexual Chad? If you do this successfully, the next morning you'll basically turn into a male model in terms of looks.

Wtf is this gay shit man

fakecel if you wouldn't

Ew that’s freaking gay

100% ez choice,
Take one dick once for like an hour and become a god or work at maccas for the rest of your life.

Basically, what I'm saying is, would you literally go gay for one night and livestream a sex act with a homosexual Chad? If you do this successfully, the next morning you'll basically turn into a male model in terms of looks.
Would you suck 5 white cocks at the same time if it made you a true whitey?

I would get gangbanged by 10 mandingos for a week straight if i could become a chad.

I'd stream myself getting spitroast by two tyrones to ascend to chadhood/chadpreethood

I ain't a faggot wtf

Yea, like some bad brief time vs a lifetime of god tier quality of life? where do I sign.

I'd literally do anything to get a girl to like me so yes. I'm up for some gay shit.

What's the point of this shit thread?
Yes, incels are desperate. Yes, their lives suck.

Alright, hear me out. Having gay sex is only gay if you enjoy it; if you do it once, (and for a reason like this), I wouldn't consider it gay. You're fucking a dude to fuck as many foids as you want.

Alright, hear me out. Having gay sex is only gay if you enjoy it; if you do it once, (and for a reason like this), I wouldn't consider it gay. You're fucking a dude to fuck as many foids as you want.

I went to fucking 3 wars in my life, people shot at me, I shot people, what is a hour of suffering and pain for me to be a chad? I will do it in a heartbit.

I went to fucking 3 wars in my life, people shot at me, I shot people, what is a hour of suffering and pain for me to be a chad? I will do it in a heartbit.
Really?

Well, I do not know, the problem for me is the streaming part. If no one knew it was ok.

Unless those 3 wars were;the assault of roast,the battle of incelistan and the last stand at blackpill island you're a cuck for fighting for a country that hates you.

Unless those 3 wars were;the assault of roast,the battle of incelistan and the last stand at blackpill island you're a cuck for fighting for a country that hates you.
In my country it's mandatory.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd banned

I'd do anything short of death if I knew I would be a Chad or female.

This subhuman existence has taken quite the toll on me.

look at all the fakecels reavealing themselves saying how gay it is . JFL if you consider yourself incel but wouldn't fuck a chad to become a chad.
You must be full of pussy in your life then

I've openly admitted to considering trannymaxxing on here, so. This one is an easy yes.

You are not going to like the answer)) Let's say, you have a very nice country, specially the south part of it.
holy shit you fought against north korea?

yet when i made the dick sucking thread, that fuckface with the zamasu Pic shit on it. anyone got that faggets name>

As long as my family doesn't see it and I don't get diseases from it, I'm up for it.

How the fuck are you posting if you're banned?

I’d suck quite a few dicks to become chad. Wouldn’t take it up the ass tho.

Of course I would do it. Volcel if you wouldn't.

But how do you come up with such a gay question? :think:

>Making vote public

Tf is this shit?

No, that is a bad trade off.

No, but I could allow a Chad to suck my dick. :lul:

yes but im somewhat bi sexual anyways