Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you live the best life if you had to live the worst life ever?

Would you take the deal?

• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Let's say you would die and be reborn and you would be told you could re-live the best life a person has ever lived with the maximum amount of happiness and joyful moments that any person has ever experienced over a lifetime. You could be born as a rich Chad with only the best things that could happen to a person.

However, in return you would also have to live the worst life that has ever been lived. It could be solitary confinement for 50 years or something like this.

Would you take the deal?

no just kill me now

I've already survived life as an incel. Can it get much worse than that? I'll take it.

Does my life right now not already count as the worst ? so i get freepass for the chadlife :dab:

32 years left

already living the worst life dumbass

Does my life right now not already count as the worst ? so i get freepass for the chadlife :dab:

Well I could imagine lifes much worse than mine. For example when I was working for the German red cross I met a patient who at 18 years of age was unable to do anything other than lying in bed and having terrible pain from cramping muscles. Imagine when you have a cramp in the leg. She had that feeling that you have for 5 seconds permanently 24/7 and the only positive thing about her life was the perspective that she would eventually die. Every second of her existence was suffering and nothing but suffering and pain. Back then I wondered why the fuck her father didn't kill her.
already living the worst life dumbass
No you ain't bro. If you can type shit in your keyboard then it could be worse.

No, because if my mind is shared between both lives then I'll be ruined mentally and won't be able to enjoy the good life. If my mind isn't shared, then it's not me.

It wouldn't be you but why would that even matter.

I'm living my worst life right now.

No.

I'd rather take my nigga 2pac's idea and that is once this life is over for me I never want to come back or be reincarnated in any new form.

Don't get me wrong though, this life and existance has had some high moments for me as I'm sure its had at least a few for all of you as well, but eh overall its just not worth it, we're too wretched a species and the way the world works in general via almost all lifeforms preying on eachother just doesn't inspire any desire to keep on keepin on meaning continuing the cycle of birth and death or rebirth, birth and death, etc.

In short I don't really want buddhists, Christ cucks, Muslims, pagans etc to be "right".

I want the nihilists to be right (which they probably are) and that this life is all there is.

Though sure the thought of my never existing anymore at death terrifies me, at the same time no more conscious existance and existential suffering is highly appealing.

So its a mixed bag (of conflicting emotions) really.

The happiest life ever lived is not rich Chad, it's probably some random chinese farmer who doesnt give a fuck about anything

I'd rather never be born