Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you live in ulaanbaatar (for the rest of your life) to get a mongolian gf?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Depends on...

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RyKxB8g_HY

Advantages: GF, few competition, new life and bactrian camel.

Disavantages: Poor country, coldest capital in the planet, linguistic barriers and violent if you are a 1st world cel

You couldn't leave Mongolia for the rest of your life

retarded photo. the foid according to my google search, is Indonesia.

notice the plants at the background as well, those 3 bunches of tall grasses look more like tropical origin

the foid looks hapa/eurasian and probably a mixed race indonesian. but also possibly pure indonesian. case in point, she does not look like north asian gook at all.

and is there a towed boat at the back of the photo? if so, again it cant be mongolia
Ok Sherlock

can i steppemaxx and live in a yurt with my gf and a horse

retarded photo. the foid according to my google search, is Indonesia.

notice the plants at the background as well, those 3 bunches of tall grasses look more like tropical origin

the foid looks hapa/eurasian and probably a mixed race indonesian. but also possibly pure indonesian. case in point, she does not look like north asian gook at all.

and is there a towed boat at the back of the photo? if so, again it cant be mongolia

mongolian foids are very ugly. and mongols are the most savage people in the planet, jsut look up history. they committed atrocities nobody ever would ever do. it's the equivalent of mexican cartel taking over NYC and slaughter every one there. what those fuckers did to Merv, Beijing, Chengdu, Kiev, Nishapur, Herat, Balkh, they destroyed countless civilizations.
You are nitpicking, the point is if you would live there for your entire life to get the foid in the pic.

Would you?

nitpicking? u used a photo of an attractive noodle without telling her origin (or u stupidly think shes mongoloid gook, you think all asians look the same, huh?), as if ur saying one can get such noodle in mongolia. and u accusing me of nitpicking?

THERE IS NO SUCH FOID IN THAT PIC in that shithole. u got it? they dont fucking exist.

you might as well put a white woman or black woman photo there.
It's merely hypothetical, if you lived there, you would get her.

Sure, would you live there for this white foid?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/truerateme/comments/sf23dz/21f_my_long_face_bothers_me/

nitpicking? u used a photo of an attractive noodle without telling her origin (or u stupidly think shes mongoloid gook, you think all asians look the same, huh?), as if ur saying one can get such noodle in mongolia. and u accusing me of nitpicking?

THERE IS NO SUCH FOID IN THAT PIC in that shithole. u got it? they dont fucking exist.

you might as well put a white woman or black woman photo there.
Images 1
She is Mongolian

When I go into the movies I take up 7 seats because I'm fat I'm fat I'm really really fat

When I go into the movies I take up 7 seats because I'm fat I'm fat I'm really really fat
Do you eat fat from a bactrian's camel hump too?

Mongolia is more wealthy than curryland, their writing looks very cool and that noodle is very attractive. I would say yes

Mongolia is more wealthy than curryland, their writing looks very cool and that noodle is very attractive. I would say yes
Indeed, too bad that they adopted the cyrillic alphabet (it's very good, but mongolian writting it's still more unique).

Do you live in which Indian region?

Indeed, too bad that they adopted the cyrillic alphabet (it's very good, but mongolian writting it's still more unique).

Do you live in which Indian region?
No, I live in Australia but I have been to curryland a few times and have been to lower middle income countries of the same tier as Mongolia and would not mind living there

No Mongolia is a shithole

yes everyday

if i get the security that these conditions will remain

I would live on the mongolian steppes and eat nothing but raw dairy and fatty meat and rape and rip the throats out of agriculturalist losers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back