Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would you live in the woods?

slumcel209

slumcel209

Self-banned
-
my life is truly hell but i dont wanna kms and im giga truecel theres no ascension, i think im gonna live in the woods

I'd live there to hide from the vaccine if they start mandating it.

No, I've already got used to a certain extent of urban comfort.

Hey @slumcel209 I lived in the woods for decades. Ama

i would like to kaczynskimaxx

Of course
I'll be building a small home in the woods in the near future

my life is truly hell but i dont wanna kms and im giga truecel theres no ascension, i think im gonna live in the woods
I've lived in the woods in a cabin for years once, hopefully, you're well supplied because it's no happy picnic in the wilderness without the right tools, gear, or resources. I can give you advice if you wish to live like Henry Thoreau or Ted Kaczynski, it's not for the faint of heart out there alone in extreme isolation. :feelsjuice: :yes:

No clothes needed
That is until you're dealing with a -20 degree winter where there are eight inches of snow and ice covering your dwelling. You'll come to appreciate clothing then. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Better than slaving

Better than slaving
It can be, you certainly learn a degree of independence along with your own strengths and weaknesses. It is however a constant exercise of survival out there especially during the winter months of finding fresh water and food. In winter you run out of firewood you freeze to death, the slightest cut can give you infection, one wrong move or walking you're facing a broken bone, and when you're alone out there depending on where you are there are numerous natural predators you have to worry about where you're literally on the feeding menu. It can be enjoyable and living close to nature is a spiritual experience, however, it is anything but easy. :feelsjuice: :yes:

It can be, you certainly learn a degree of independence along with your own strengths and weaknesses. It is however a constant exercise of survival out there especially during the winter months of finding fresh water and food. In winter you run out of firewood you freeze to death, the slightest cut can give you infection, one wrong move or walking you're facing a broken bone, and when you're alone out there depending on where you are there are numerous natural predators you have to worry about where you're literally on the feeding menu. :feelsjuice: :yes:
At least you dont have to deal with potential terrorist threat :lul:

There's more chance for natural death to happen, but the inconvenience is far larger than living the city life

At least you dont have to deal with potential terrorist threat :lul:
In North America the only threats you will be dealing with are wolves, bears, and mountain lions with the occasional moose. :feelsjuice: :yes:

There's more chance for natural death to happen, but the inconvenience is far larger than living the city life
I suppose that's the spiritual aspect of living in the wilderness, it's easy to die out there where any day could be your last and so you come to learn to appreciate each day as it passes a whole lot more. Time has no meaning out there beyond the changing seasons. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Always wise to go out in the wilderness with others, only fools and people who like to dance with death like I once did ever go at it alone. Without the proper resources, you don't make it very long out there alone, I speak from experience, even for one solitary person there are tons of resources you need just to survive. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I like spending some time in the woods, but to live there... i don't think so.

I like spending some time in the woods, but to live there... i don't think so.
It is a good skill to learn to live off the land, may become impossible to live within society at some future point. Always good to have a fallback option. When the world of man banishes you the world of nature always welcomes you with open arms for better or worse. :feelsjuice: :yes:

antichrist will still find you

Same.
That is until you're dealing with a -20 degree winter where there are eight inches of snow and ice covering your dwelling. You'll come to appreciate clothing then. :feelsjuice: :yes:

im going to the amazon

I suppose that's the spiritual aspect of living in the wilderness, it's easy to die out there where any day could be your last and so you come to learn to appreciate each day as it passes a whole lot more. Time has no meaning out there beyond the changing seasons. :feelsjuice: :yes:
i think it could be a heaven

given a small light source eg rechargeable led lights a small generator or some kind of dynamo that is attached to a stationary bike to charge a small power bank for everything to run off

collect firewood and meat by day, sew crops in the plot around your dwelling
read novels amass a massive library read every novel and book by the literary greats by campfire at night
maybe go back into society for essentials food water and fuel
live by a water source for washing and bathing

absolute bliss

i think it could be a heaven

given a small light source eg rechargeable led lights a small generator or some kind of dynamo that is attached to a stationary bike to charge a small power bank for everything to run off

collect firewood and meat by day, sew crops in the plot around your dwelling
read novels amass a massive library read every novel and book by the literary greats by campfire at night
maybe go back into society for essentials food water and fuel
live by a water source for washing and bathing

absolute bliss
I spent many days and nights reading books or etching out writings of my own around a fireplace, some good memories there. Had all the time in the world for self-reflection and thinking about the world we live in. It can be nice, just depends on the number of resources you have starting out, if you go in the wilderness with little to no resources you're going to have a bad time. Even men who are bushmasters who have spent their entire lives living in the wilderness die time from time because they were overexposed or went into a situation without the right resources for survival. Still, I would say such an existence is great to learn everything about oneself because out there you are your own worst enemy. You overcome by conquering and understanding yourself. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: