Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you live in the Saudi Arabia Neom line city?

Would you live in the Saudi Arabia Neom line city?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Saudi Arabia is building a line city. It is like 300m tall and like 200km long in the desert. It is completely dumb and almost certainly will never be completed cause it’s going to cost like $10 trillion.

For the part that will be built would you ever live there? I don’t think anyone else will live there so we incels might as well colonise it. After there are a significant amount of incels the property prices will drop and then more incels can move in. The only downside is that once we are there we probably can’t post here anymore because the line will be controlled by Saudi AI and using this site will give you a negative social credit score and you will end up beheaded.

Saudi propaganda for the line:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4ox214YLvw

Looks cool. But it's unrealistic.

Yes, if anything is better than living in a shithole. I would like to see my fellow brocels there as well. We will behead any fakecels

I would gladly live in Saudi, I've been there and it's great

Ngl, MBS is doing some retarded shit.

@tehgymcel420 could get authentic Red Sea fesikh

Its probably expensive as hell. I would if i could.

They would need an army of currycels to complete the project

They would need an army of currycels to complete the project
They need currys to do everything for them, gulf sand niggers literally do nothing and get morbidly obese

They need currys to do everything for them, gulf sand niggers literally do nothing and get morbidly obese
But isn't that based if you think about it? Curries are a slave race, except maybe some curry ethnicities. The only thing they contribute is slave labour. So based

But isn't that based if you think about it? Curries are a slave race, except maybe some curry ethnicities. The only thing they contribute is slave labour. So based
It isn’t based because they will have nothing once the oil runs out. At least the currys learned skills in building something.

It isn’t based because they will have nothing once the oil runs out. At least the currys learned skills in building something.
Good point. But I'm sure, they have a plan. And it's not like they're letting the jeets leave anytime soon