Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you live in a slum with your JB wife?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Would you be happy being poor while living in a shack with your young wife in the slums? let's say a 16-year-old girl, you could have unprotected sex with her whenever you wanted to. The only problem is that you are poor and would probably have to collect crap from people's dumpsters to survive. Your wife would be a 5/10 too.

The alternative to that is being a middle-class citizen from a first world country who lives as an incel with no prospect of ever experiencing sex or love. I think being a poor fucker living in the slums who gets to experience prime pussy every day would not be that bad. Imagine waking up to a blow job from your dirty poor wife.

you would also have as many children as you want. You'd have a fertile life instead of the unnatural crap we get to experience.

Last edited:
Would you be happy being poor while living in a shack with your young wife in the slums? let's say a 16-year-old girl, you could have unprotected sex with her whenever you wanted to. The only problem is that you are poor and would probably have to collect crap from people's dumpsters to survive. Your wife would be a 5/10 too.
hundred times first option, only a cuck would choose the second, i also could probaly try to get money somehow and stop being poor, but there is no cure for inceldoom

Id give up my soul to live as a peasant with a jb wife

No bro, call me volcel but living in poverty looks even worse than being incel tbh.

No bro, call me volcel but living in poverty looks even worse than being incel tbh.

We already live in poverty; it's called poverty of the soul. We're more unhappy and miserable than the millions who live in slums.

No man I enjoy my copes

have to collect crap from people's dumpsters to survive.
That level of poverty is worse than inceldom, so no. If it were normal poor (house, electricity, food, just a frugal lifestyle, paycheck to paycheck, etc) than yes.

Last edited:
If we didnt have protection and started pumping out kids it would make the situation much worse, not to mention extreme hygiene problems and literally no copes outside of having a gf + having to labor away all day ontop of all of that, I would have to say no tbh.

Of course. I don't need money. The only problem could be food, i would have to change to a worse diet which kinda sucks but it would still be worth it.

I probably would but I don't think I'd be able to make ends meet like that.

That level of poverty is worse than inceldom so no. If it were normal poor (house, electricity, food, just a frugal lifestyle, paycheck to paycheck, etc) than yes.

Sorta.. it's worse if you are ugly, no doubt. But if you are a mendigato. By the way, do you remember mendigato? he's a walking blackpill. He's the Brazilian Jeremy Meeks

It is fairly easy to exploit government systems to escape poverty. That is, of course, if you live in a first world country. Even if I was poor, I'd gladly take the loyal wife/girlfriend any day.

Sorta.. it's worse if you are ugly, no doubt. But if you are a mendigato. By the way, do you remember mendigato? he's a walking blackpill. He's the Brazilian Jeremy Meeks
Of course I do, that was some brutal blackpill indeed.

Well, if I can use my looks to get out of the streets to the catwalks then yes, of course.

Last edited:
Of course I do, that was some brutal blackpill instead.

Well, if I can use my looks to get out of the streets to the catwalks then yes, of course.

lol fuck it volcel if wouldnt ngl

Tough call but I think any life where I have kids is preferable to my current lonely one.

I’d live wherever as long as I get laid.

I never knew how to word this till now.A starving African child would gladly trade his life for my comfy modern NEET lifestyle yet I still feel my suffering is greater that his primal need for food and shelter

I never knew how to word this till now.A starving African child would gladly trade his life for my comfy modern NEET lifestyle yet I still feel my suffering is greater that his primal need for food and shelter
Yet you have easy access to arriange marriage a 15 year old virgin foid. faggot.

We already live in poverty; it's called poverty of the soul. We're more unhappy and miserable than the millions who live in slums.
:feelsrope::blackpill:

I'll take the alternative. I dont give a fuck about sex or females.