Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you line up to lose your virginity to her?

Would you line up to fuck her?

• Total voters
If she let me and it wouldn’t be paid, I would

Yes I would. Dumb question

Is she 40+? At least she looks quite old

ban all those who say no cuz muh volcel

I'm not "lining up" to fuck a used whore.

No because she is a used up cumrag. No thanks

ban all those who say no cuz muh volcel
I don't want whatever diseases she's harboring. It's not volcel if you feel disgusted by the damn thing. I'm genuinely gagging thinking about the smell.

I don't want whatever diseases she's harboring. It's not volcel if you feel disgusted by the damn thing. I'm genuinely gagging thinking about the smell.
all foids are like that...they just dont make it public always

Absolutely,she moggs the average "white" zooid here in Bostil and has the same bodycount as the average women bostilliensis LIMÃO!

That's like sticking your dick in the sewer trying to catch a fish, they only thing you will catch from her is an incurable std

Imagine getting some sloppy sex with a whore AND a whole collection of STDs after just the first and last time you had sex.

so its the matter of numbers for you? not the fact that she is used before even once
I hate foids that have been used. I wouldn't even touch one, but being used THAT many times is more than an 'ick'. That's disgusting and I don't even have words to show how much it grosses me out.

not being a cuck to some OF whoroid

Absolutely,she moggs the average "white" zooid here in Bostil and has the same bodycount as the average women bostilliensis LIMÃO!
change your font mang, I got an aneurysm trying to read dat shiet mang

Someone's future wife. I promise you. Juggernaut law reigns supreme. Women can easily wipe their promiscuity from the internet in a single day. I'm not even joking.

If she was proven clean, I didn't have to use a condom and it she'd fucked nobody else that day.

Esse fórum é muito bom para fazer rant em Portuguese porque vocês gringolóides são tão imbecís que nem sabem o próprio idioma direito kkkkkkkk fantástico o Incelistão!

Yes give me some fuck.

If I have the opportunity to fuck her for free, of course. But I’m not going to wait in queue to fuck her jfl

Of course but I’m sure she screens the guys so it’s Chad only.