Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you like to watch a debate between FACEandLMS and Roosh V?

Would you like to watch a debate between FACEandLMS and Roosh V?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Roosh V is aware of the blackpill and did a podcast on it. They would probably end up agreeing with each other.

Roosh V is aware of the blackpill and did a podcast on it. They would probably end up agreeing with each other.
Roosh V is like dark-red-pilled. He agrees on the looks theory to an extent, but still thinks game works to a large extent.

FACEandLMS completely denies the efficiency of any game as far as I know.

Roosh V is like dark-red-pilled. He agrees on the looks theory to an extent, but still thinks game works to a large extent.

FACEandLMS completely denies the efficiency of any game as far as I know.
I wish FACEandLMS would upload more instead of once every 3 months JFL.

Was that the lookism blackpill or some other blackpill?

What would the format of the debate be? I'm thinking whoever's moderating it could collect questions in advance from the public and then from those pick a list of questions to ask.
That would be great tbh.

No, I don't care about some non-incel online celebrity faggots debating with eachother.

they have similar views.

The only better thing would be roosh having a roundtable with all the big contributors here, fielding questions from all us dissilusioned cels

I know he had some call in shows, I'm too high inhib to call in though jfl

good, imagine thousands of redpill RoK cucks being forced to watch it

No, Roosh is a scam artist, I’d be giving him an audience. I’d rather see the economics professor from Penn State debate some :bluepill: California uni prof about the “value” of career when comparing a Chad to a normie.

No, Roosh is a scam artist, I’d be giving him an audience. I’d rather see the economics professor from Penn State debate some :bluepill: California uni prof about the “value” of career when comparing a Chad to a normie.
Rooshv will start posting here within a couple of years, so I don't see any point of such debate anyway, but this debate on "value" will be really interesting.