Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you like to replace your current life with a tribal life?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Would you want to give up all your comforts and be transported to a tribe in 10,000 BC? The Chieftain would have a harem but I believe lower status males would have access to sex as long as they hunted and contributed to tool making. Imagine hunting mammoths with your brocels and gathering around the cave fire at night high on psychedelic mushrooms talking about spirits and shamanism.

back then it was 17 women to 1 chad

Lower status males were probably too focused on surviving to care about inceldom tbh

Would you want to give up all your comforts and be transported to a tribe in 10,000 BC? The Chieftain would have a harem but I believe lower status males would have access to sex as long as they hunted and contributed to tool making. Imagine hunting mammoths with your brocels and gathering around the cave fire at night high on psychedelic mushrooms talking about spirits and shamanism.
I would be dead a long time ago...nature is cruel

Tribes who distributed women just destroyed tribes who had only a chad fucking every women, to maintain a good supply of women and cattle tribes who distributed women went to war with the tribes who didn't distribute resources and destroyed them, eventually distributing tribes made civilisations, that's why people participate in civilisations

back then it was 17 women to 1 chad

Lower status males were probably too focused on surviving to care about inceldom tbh
That stats from after the agricultural revolution, which makes sense as powerful men who had access to the new technology of farming could hoard all the women. In tribal communities though, we're talking tribes of like 60 people, men would have rebelled if they were given no access to women at all.

I wouldn't even be here without modern medicine :feelskek::feelskek::fuk:

No because they'd literally rip my heart out and sacrifice it to Molag Bal because I am too short to fight.

No

I would be brutally killed by tall pre-industrial society masculine chads

If I could be a full Native American with a vigorously healthy and handsome Chad’s body and huge dick with near endless sexual stamina I tell you what…

It’d be a damned good offer to turn down.

To feel like a man for once, desired by women and actually having value to your community and purpose?

It would be truly intoxicating an experience.

Only downsides?

Dealing with mosquitoes.
No indoor plumbing
No toilet paper
Have to hunt for everything you eat
No soft drinks
Minimal creature comforts and the only ones available are ones you can make yourself out of animal hides.
Other tribes constantly trying to kill you and take your resources especially your women.
You get sick or injured you’re essentially fucked unless it’s something your body can actually fight off or a primitive cast or dressing actually heals you up adequately.

live tribally with my unfit skinny 21st century physique?
No

Giga cope and antisemetic

Dealing with mosquitoes.
No indoor plumbing
No toilet paper
Have to hunt for everything you eat
No soft drinks
Minimal creature comforts and the only ones available are ones you can make yourself out of animal hides.
Other tribes constantly trying to kill you and take your resources especially your women.
You get sick or injured you’re essentially fucked unless it’s something your body can actually fight off or a primitive cast or dressing actually heals you up adequately.
mosquitoes been killing people since day 1
poo in the river or a hole an cover it
native americans farmed corn beans and squash
good thing actually
?
live like a king or die trying

yeah, getting sick from something easily treatable is the main reason i wouldn't want to go back in time

That would be similar on a sexual pov, except that instead of rotting in your bed playing video games, you got eaten by wild animals long ago

>Gets small cut
>Does in a agonizing death a week later

No way

The world back then was too brutal

All these normalfags ITT who are scared of dying, lol. I would love to die an early death and be an ignorant retard who can't think of anything but ooga booga shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back