Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you like to have ultimate immortality?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
You would never be able to die. Nothing would be able to kill you. The only way to neutralize you would be if someone chopped your body to pieces, put it in a grinder, sealed shut the remains in different boxes and scattered them across the globe. But even that wouldn't kill you. You'd only be incapacitated because your body wouldn't heal without the other parts. You'd still be pretty much conscious and alive.

Even if the universe as we know it ended, you'd be alive. Nothing could kill you. Would you still want to be immortal? the good part is that you'd live through the centuries, you'd have more than enough time to amass wealth. You would not age either. But you would not have any other special powers besides immortality. If you are ugly and short, you'd continue to be so.

I will be like a certain rock flying through space when the earth ends so no that sounds not good

I'd definitely take it if it meant I was also invincible to not feel any physical pain.

Fuck no, that's like willing taking torture. I'll pass on this bruv.

No, one day you'll be like Kars
I will be like a certain rock flying through space when the earth ends so no that sounds not good
Lmao I also immediatly thought of Kars

I hate it when people chop me up and mail me everywhere! It really is annoying!

Fuck no, how dare you rob me of my sweet release from this insidious hell!

no, living for ever is CUCKED

yeah i want to be immortal so much

only if I could get a little younger, so I could prettyboymaxx

Yes. I'd fuck off to the woods and observe and wait for cool shit to happen

Yeah, I'd take it, would allow me to achieve my goals even if it'd take a few lifetimes.

In a parallel universe defined in my liking...
Absolutely.