Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you like to become a average person if it means you can't complain about inceldom again?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
You woken up from your bed, but unlike any other days, you felt upset. Damn, what did you eaten last night? You also can't see clearly due to the blur. Finally, after few minutes you took the courage to wake up from the dark room of yours, the clock reads 3:00AM. You felt the need to piss and go to the toilet, upon completion, a man is waiting for you outside.

A tall mysterious figure with a business suit

"Hello, incel."

"I am about to grant you an wish, one that you decide within the 10 minutes. You may take a seat"

"I can grant you, that you become the average person of your local place. Anything out of proportion you may possess will be taken away from you. If you are rich, you'll become the median earner, if you're poor, the same. If you're balding, this will be corrected. If you're a chad fakecel, you'll go being average. Here are some details."

AVERAGE SCHEME

PSL 4+ face
5.5 inch penis
no disorder/disease, like autism
average money, a car, a house
You'll be granted the knowledge of socializing, pop culture, social media usage to you automatically
Some friends or 'friends' will be assigned to you
and much more

"This, however amazing or horrible as it sounds, has a massive sacrifice. You will not be able to complain about your inceldom again. Whether you ascend or not. If we catch a wind of that, you'll be given a torment worse than hell and never seen before on the earth"

"Now make your decision. Time is ticking."

If you reject his offer, the man will leave the house, you'll go back to sleep and forget everything happened. If you accept his offer, you'll fall asleep and wake up at 8AM, in which there are three social events assigned to you, in which you must attend.

Sounds more like ascension to me.

would love to go back to being bluepilled again so yes

i guess i would

Why would we complain about inceldom after we get this offer

Does this come with a feeling of complacency? If so, why not? If I am neurologically wired to be satisfied with what I have, then I see no reason to not accept this trade-off. I'd rather live a hedonistic life full of blissful ignorance than be as miserable as I currently am.

I'm not here because I want to be either. I do not want to complain about inceldom, but this site at least allows me to express my visceral thoughts without backlash from people that just don't understand what it's like. In a sense, complaining about inceldom is one of my current "copes" until things (won't) get better.

the Tale of Adam and Eve 2019 version

You'll be granted the knowledge of socializing, pop culture, social media usage to you automatically
If you are able to read this sentence you have knowledge of socializing.

Average guy has a girlfriend

Average person is boring and has shit for brains so no. Soylywood gigabrainwashes the average person.

You woken up from your bed, but unlike any other days, you felt upset. Damn, what did you eaten last night? You also can't see clearly due to the blur. Finally, after few minutes you took the courage to wake up from the dark room of yours, the clock reads 3:00AM. You felt the need to piss and go to the toilet, upon completion, a man is waiting for you outside.

A tall mysterious figure with a business suit
View attachment 128937

"Hello, incel."

"I am about to grant you an wish, one that you decide within the 10 minutes. You may take a seat"

"I can grant you, that you become the average person of your local place. Anything out of proportion you may possess will be taken away from you. If you are rich, you'll become the median earner, if you're poor, the same. If you're balding, this will be corrected. If you're a chad fakecel, you'll go being average. Here are some details."

AVERAGE SCHEME

PSL 4+ face
5.5 inch penis
no disorder/disease, like autism
average money, a car, a house
Some friends or 'friends' will be assigned to you
and much more

"This, however amazing or horrible as it sounds, has a massive sacrifice. You will not be able to complain about your inceldom again. Whether you ascend or not. If we catch a wind of that, you'll be given a torment worse than hell and never seen before on the earth"

"Now make your decision. Time is ticking."

If you reject his offer, the man will leave the house, you'll go back to sleep and forget everything happened. If you accept his offer, you'll fall asleep and wake up at 8AM, in which there are three social events assigned to you, in which you must attend.
so you can't complain or ascend or get absolutely dimensionalrealitybendingpunished am I right here?

so you can't complain or ascend or get absolutely dimensionalrealitybendingpunished am I right here?
Nah, you can ascend, but you can't complain about inceldom (if you end up still being one)

I don't know if I could. I'd be terrified of losing my intelligence. It's the only thing I've had going for me my whole life, and I don't know if I could live without it, even if it meant being healthier, taller, and better looking. It feels like an essential part of me and without it I may as well just be dead anyway because I wouldn't be me anymore. If I want to die I can do that any time. I don't need a wish for it.

I don't know if I could. I'd be terrified of losing my intelligence. It's the only thing I've had going for me my whole life, and I don't know if I could live without it, even if it meant being healthier, taller, and better looking. It feels like an essential part of me and without it I may as well just be dead anyway because I wouldn't be me anymore. If I want to die I can do that any time. I don't need a wish for it.
Increase intelligence by eating King Oscar's Sardines™

Being average is not good enough today

Average looking 6ft white guy can still get laid pretty easy with ethnic girls. Shame I’m only 5’6 fml

Thats not way of getting waifu of culture, so it sucks, and to be cultural normie casual I refuse

I definitely would, just so i don't have to suffer as much.

Wengeance& domination are mine. All the rest is boleshit. I want my bretheren incels to dominate and to shift face of society to our favore.

Average guy isnt a virgin
I can accept that but he does not have a gf. Average guy manages to get one or two ONS a year with some ugly slut after going to nightclubs every single weekend buying drinks for foids in hope of making it.

I can accept that but he does not have a gf. Average guy manages to get one or two ONS a year with some ugly slut after going to nightclubs every single weekend buying drinks for foids in hope of making it.
Long term relationships are less common when women are one swipe away from fucking a new guy every night

No i hate this system why would i want to be part of the matrix again i thought the point of inceldom was to escape delusion better a honest hell than a delusioal lie