Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you like to be reincarnated like in Isekai?

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★
You become overpowered, have magic, and everyone finds you to be a 10/10. You keep all your memories. Typical things of an isekai.

Imagine that there's no more internet or copes from our world. There is magic and with your new looks you should be able to get any girls.

Imagine you'll get to choose whatever new body you want and customize it, before reincarnation into the isekai world.

I fantasize about that all the time.

I have a theory that after I die I’ll just be reborn exactly how I was born before. Stuck in a time loop :fuk: but yeah isekai sounds fun. Be born as anime chad and effortlessly get to fuck anime foids. Dream cum true

Yes, please Truck-kun send me to generic JRPG-inspired fantasy world ASAP.

Yes. I'd love it.

no fuck weebshit

yeah would be fun

I'm not sure how I would think about that. While a lot of girls would like me, many normal would see me as an outsider and not trust me

it'd be nice if it were like mushoku tensei

there is a reason that isekai is so popular, is a common dream among certain groups. and yes i would

Only if i have some sort of information of this world and kind of knowledge to survive the isekai. But i don't want it to be a tragedy man

MV5BZGZhODUyODctMjFhMi00ZjBkLThkZjMtNGNjMjlhZmViNDk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQVRoaXJkUGFydHlJbmdlc3Rpb25Xb3JrZmxvdw@@._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,0,500,281_.jpg

The hope of getting reborn in the anime world is the cope that keeps me going at this point. This must be the feeling peasantcels had back in the day about hoping they'll go to heaven.

If that's guaranteed yes yes I would. If I get isekaid and it's random character then fuck no.

There's way more chances of being reincarnated as generic soldier or farmer who dies first when the villain attacks than reincarnated as the OP main character.

Whats this giga cope fantasy shit lol

Give me a good anime life and ill be happy

I fantasise about this daily

It would be better than how life is now reincarnated isekai dont sound bad

I would probably get reincarnated as ugly guy and see chad party leader fuck all the party girls. I would kill them all the same day.

honestly if i got reincarnated with magic powers i would never give a fuck about foids again, that's such a good cope it might actually give my life meaning

Would rather reincarnate as a Confederate Bushwhacker tbh

You become overpowered, have magic, and everyone finds you to be a 10/10. You keep all your memories. Typical things of an isekai.

Imagine that there's no more internet or copes from our world. There is magic and with your new looks you should be able to get any girls.

Imagine you'll get to choose whatever new body you want and customize it, before reincarnation into the isekai world.

I fantasize about that all the time.
Lmao you have a higher chance being isakei as a nobody if you are lucky if not welcome to berserk or attack on titan lmao