Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you like to be in this time/place?

You would prefer to be there?

• Total voters
I'd rather 2000s but yeah anything over this shithole dead time period

June 13th, 1994. You're supposed to be working on the books for the c-suite, but you stepped out to the kitchen for a crisp, cool Zima for this muggy June afternoon. And on your way back to the office, you caught sight of the news.

Apparently O. J. Simpson, the football guy? His wife was murdered! You stand there, engrossed in the story. Because they say they're not ruling him out as a suspect. Wow...

It's from this story you hear that O. J.'s marriage wasn't as rosy as you thought. First of all, Nicole was his ex-wife. Also, in 1989 he plead "no contest" to beating her. Wow... do you think he did it?

The phone in your office is ringing now, but you don't hear it. You feel like he did it. But is it racist to think he could do such a thing? There is a small part of you... when you think of this pretty little huwite lady dying at the hands of this big, brutish black bruiser... there's a small part of you that wants to say "This is why these relationships... they're just not typical, right? They're not typical for a reason, right???"

June 13th, 1994. You're supposed to be working on the books for the c-suite, but you stepped out to the kitchen for a crisp, cool Zima for this muggy June afternoon. And on your way back to the office, you caught sight of the news.

Apparently O. J. Simpson, the football guy? His wife was murdered! You stand there, engrossed in the story. Because they say they're not ruling him out as a suspect. Wow...

It's from this story you hear that O. J.'s marriage wasn't as rosy as you thought. First of all, Nicole was his ex-wife. Also, in 1989 he plead "no contest" to beating her. Wow... do you think he did it?

The phone in your office is ringing now, but you don't hear it. You feel like he did it. But is it racist to think he could do such a thing? There is a small part of you... when you think of this pretty little huwite lady dying at the hands of this big, brutish black bruiser... there's a small part of you that wants to say "This is why these relationships... they're just not typical, right? They're not typical for a reason, right???"

Huh, I didn't even know she was white.

It's strange to me how most people don't seem to care about race.

Also what's a Zima? lol

Huh, I didn't even know she was white.

It's strange to me how most people don't seem to care about race.

Also what's a Zima? lol

It was the crisp cool beverage of the mid-90s.

Sure, though, 2006 would be better for legos and video games.