Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you like being famous?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
I think I would. It would be fun and a lot of my problems would be fixed. Although if I used my fame to ascend or get a girlfriend it would probably be betabuxxing.

probably not since i don't like to be around people

I think being famous would be cool, I would use it to get better job opportunities

No I wouldn't like the attention. I would like to be rich and unknown though.

No I wouldn't like the attention. I would like to be rich and unknown though.
I would like to be famous online but without showing my face or anything. that would be cool af

I don't like attention
I'd like being rich though

probably not since i don't like to be around people
Same.:blackpill:
Star Wars Force GIF

I would like to be famous online but without showing my face or anything. that would be cool af
I wouldn't mind that to be fair. I kinda wanted to be a youtuber or something when I was younger but I've lost interest in that.

No. Attention seems desirable when you're a lonely loser, but you quickly realize how annoying it gets. None of these people really care about you. The only positive with celebrity is it helps getting a woman, but if you're ugly, it can only go so far.

15 minutes of fame = get as rich as I can as fast as I can

celebrity type of fame = I probably wouldnt be able to leave due to all of my managers, exces and contracts so I would just enjoy it to the best of my abilities