Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Would you let her?

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Suppose, out of sheer luck, a hole becomes your g*rlfriend but there is one condition of her that you must follow, else she'll leave you if you don't her let do. The condition is every morning or whatever time, you poop she'll clean your butt hole by licking it and also, before sleeping, it's necessary you'd have to give her mouth to mouth kiss every night. So, would you let her do it?

Edit: It isn't my fetish. I asked it out of curiosity after remembering an old post of someone.

Last edited:
You lost me at butthole licking

What the fuck

8eb55f346d1f48ca509135658ad02da7

Whores lick the shit out of Chad's ass so why not

how the fuck you are thinking stupid shit like this JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
btw my answer is yes

volcel if you wouldn't:feelshaha:

Treating foids like butt cleaning toilets:yes:
Kissing the said toilet in the mouth:no:

Is this your fetish because youre disabled and cant wipe your own ass?

Suppose, out of sheer luck, a hole becomes your g*rlfriend but there is one condition of her that you must follow, else she'll leave you if you don't her let do. The condition is every morning or whatever time, you poop she'll cleaning your butt hole by licking it and also, before sleeping, it's necessary you'd have to give her mouth to mouth kiss every night. So, would you let her do it?
no problem.volcel if you wouldn't

Only on another condition. I get to lick HER butthole whenever i want :feelsLSD:
I'm saying yes to this btw
beggars can't be choosERs
(volcel if you wouldn't)

sure bro fair deal i would probably enjoy it ngl

@chudur-budur, would you let her?

No, but i would let her change my diaper after i pissed myself. And i would even give her a mouth to mouth kiss, after she sucked my pp dry.

20200207 082206

Depends, can I wash her mouth first or do I have to kiss her with shit all over her mouth

VOLCEL IF NOT VOLCEL IF NOT

what the fuck my man? :feelswhat: