Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you let a psychologist turn you into a bluecuck ?

Would you let a magician psychologist turn you into a normie ?

• Accept the offer (+ forget the incel memory)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Accept the offer (keep the incel memory)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Decline

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • I just need better looks l

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I just need to be NT

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Recruit
★★
Here's the situation: One of the most experienced unique magician/psychologist gives you the opportunity to sign up for his therapy. To make it simple, they know you're an incel and they know all things that represents the inceldom. Thus, in there, you will be able to turn into a normie: your neurodivergence will be minimalized which means you can finally have common normies interests, develop a socially acceptable personality, your look will change into a decent one thanks to free face surgery and will not be a sub-5 anymore (your height can also be fixed eventually), you will learn very quick how to dress cool and behave. You may also turn years younger in case it's too late now. These "advantages" will allow you to fit into society, implying that you will be able to attract decent-looking foids, have tons of relationships (not sure about the first love though), go to parties, be extraverted (or introverted according to your choice), you will befriend every popular Chad's you know and gain reputation, you will be invited by other normies to clubs and other entertaining activities. And years after the caught up youth, you will be able to settle down with a tradwife foid physically attractive, a well paid job, some kids and a perfect house. You'll feel like you didn't have to put that much effort to get all of that.

Would you accept the offer or decline it ?

If you do accept, would you want to remember everything you've been through while you were still an incel and have to hide it for the rest of your life or do you want to completely forget and instead have an artificial non-existent past put inside your brain that no one would care enough to seek proof anyway?

Obviously this is my dream

I dont need so much magic just give me 6/10 face and thats enough

I dont need so much magic just give me 6/10 face and thats enough
Unless you're already NT you can not fit into society when ND (ASD - ADHD - BPD...etc). Looks by itself isn't sufficient, both need to be maxxed to be at least a decent normie.

Make me taller than 5’4 and give me a good face

Unless you're already NT you can not fit into society when ND (ASD - ADHD - BPD...etc). Looks by itself isn't sufficient, both need to be maxxed to be at least a decent normie.
im NT already.. Nt isnt sufficient without looks either. (for getting pussy)

no I hate psychologists

6th option: i just need to be tall

Here's the situation: One of the most experienced unique magician/psychologist gives you the opportunity to sign up for his therapy. To make it simple, they know you're an incel and they know all things that represents the inceldom. Thus, in there, you will be able to turn into a normie: your neurodivergence will be minimalized which means you can finally have common normies interests, develop a socially acceptable personality, your look will change into a decent one thanks to free face surgery and will not be a sub-5 anymore (your height can also be fixed eventually), you will learn very quick how to dress cool and behave. You may also turn years younger in case it's too late now. These "advantages" will allow you to fit into society, implying that you will be able to attract decent-looking foids, have tons of relationships (not sure about the first love though), go to parties, be extraverted (or introverted according to your choice), you will befriend every popular Chad's you know and gain reputation, you will be invited by other normies to clubs and other entertaining activities. And years after the caught up youth, you will be able to settle down with a tradwife foid physically attractive, a well paid job, some kids and a perfect house. You'll feel like you didn't have to put that much effort to get all of that.

Would you accept the offer or decline it ?

If you do accept, would you want to remember everything you've been through while you were still an incel and have to hide it for the rest of your life or do you want to completely forget and instead have an artificial non-existent past put inside your brain that no one would care enough to seek proof anyway?
Feel like a part of myself will be gone from this process if I agree to the memory wipe. Furthermore how would I see memories I experinced myself through a different neurological make up and the looks and height I would gain making me overall more optomistic and happy probably the same way I view the ones from my childhood in the back and seen as a novelty.