Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you let a male medic perform CPR on you?

Would you let a male medic perform CPR on you?

• Total voters
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
10% - Shitposting in ID
I almost had to call the ambulance a few days ago and then it dawned on me: what if I fall unconscious and some 50 yo bearded medic performs mouth to mouth CPR on me? :feelspuke:

I never even kissed a girl, so I would probably just rope at that point :fuk:

Na bro, dat shit gay

You wouldn't get a choice and even if I did I would allow it because as gross as it is we are talking life and death here.

It would be awkward and gross yes, but I don't want to die if there wasn't any other option.

Of course. Would you rather die or let a dude breathe into your mouth and go wash your mouth off right after? Dumb question, and stupid as fuck if you'd die over something that pointless.

if I had a choice fuck no. I'd rather die, it's not like I have something to live for anyways + cpr doesn't mean you survive anyway

Yes, because if a female medic did CPR on me I'd probably lose my breath from having a woman kiss me and then die anyway. So a man would be the only way I survive.

Yes, because if a female medic did CPR on me I'd probably lose my breath from having a woman kiss me and then die anyway. So a man would be the only way I survive.
What if it was some 50 yo granny? :fuk:

I would rather just die.

Dumb question, and stupid as fuck if you'd die over something that pointless.
Honestly disappointed in OP. One of my favorite posters and he finally decided to post some childish bs. Could be IT bait, but some bullshit nonetheless.

I prefer to die, at least it will be easier than doing it after myself:feelsrope:

Yes but I'm not gay I just don't want to die, If they're saving my life I don't care who's doing it. Only foids care about having someone they're attracted to giving them cpr.