Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would you let a "large female" sit on your face?

If she was otherwise attractive yes.

350 lbs! my God what kind of men are fucking such beasts? i cant imagine kissing them and telling them they are attractive, running your hands through the folds of her belly... how do these dumpster divers even get hard enough to fuck them?

homo landwhalus

I would reject this foid even entering my sight I can't allow my soul to be damaged from this sort of thing.

350 lbs! my God what kind of men are fucking such beasts? i cant imagine kissing them and telling them they are attractive, running your hands through the folds of her belly... how do these dumpster divers even get hard enough to fuck them?
what if she's 350lbs of pure ass and tits. like she's 135lbs if you cut off her tits and ass

why doesn't he just say "obese" or "fat." Normies try so hard to appeal to women at all times no matter what, even ones that are objectively disgusting

350 pounds. Dear lord. Is this guy into bestiality? And how about safety? You can easily die under her.

"I 19m was talking to a this woman 25 at Walmart"

It's... It's so Fucking Over :fuk:

imagine being so lazy and entitled to weigh 335 at 25 years old. these foids dont even have to try anymore they get sex as landwhales. i bet if it was a literal tub of lard with a pussy he would still fuck it. the male needs to be public hanged

Yeah just consent to a whale crushing your skull in

no, i don't want any foid sitting on my fast, that's fucking disgusting.

Just reading Leddit damages my soul

At 350 I’m not even sure how to imagine that
If she’s 350 then highly unlikely

350 lbs of pure muscle or death

JFL Would you let a "large female" sit on your face?​

Large in respect to her classmates is fine, just not large in respect to me, I have a fear of smothering and girls should smell fresh
MITSUDOMOEchubby would only be cute if she's virgin and it was fat she would possibly burn off in her next growth spurt

volcel moment tbh

I could tell she was giving me signs of hooking up.
Average day for a normie.

How did he get easy sex?

Large in respect to her classmates is fine, just not large in respect to me, I have a fear of smothering and girls should smell fresh
View attachment 709258chubby would only be cute if she's virgin and it was fat she would possibly burn off in her next growth spurt
You will, most certainly, not experience that.

imagine being so lazy and entitled to weigh 335 at 25 years old. these foids dont even have to try anymore they get sex as landwhales. i bet if it was a literal tub of lard with a pussy he would still fuck it. the male needs to be public hanged
Hell if anything the tub of lard is an upgrade at that point as it would smell better and of seen far less dicks.

350 pounds. Dear lord. Is this guy into bestiality? And how about safety? You can easily die under her.
Apparently one alleged case of this is fake https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/annabelle-gaston-kills-sex/

Not that I trust Snopes implicitly (I've proven they lied about Trudeau) but they do publish some genuine reports to build their rep so they can fib better

That's not to say this hasn't actually happened under another set of names, or that it could happen.

The absolute state of Amerilards 2023

How tf can your dick get hard for that? Unironically T-mogs me.

Dude would've suffocated.

We already live in Brave New World by Huxley tbh

If that whale would sit on my face she would crush my subhuman gay alien skull to smithereens

Some men truly have no standard at all. I may be incel but that's better than dating a landwhale

she's not supposed to put all her weight on ur face
If she decided she didn't wanna play safe what would've stopped her?

He’s 5’9” and 220lbs, which is also fucking disgusting.

why doesn't he just say "obese" or "fat." Normies try so hard to appeal to women at all times no matter what, even ones that are objectively disgusting
It’s actually infuriating how men are so nice to all women all the time, even if they’re complete assholes to other men.

Like every fucking woman is a potential fuck to them, so they have to make a good impression just in case she lets him wet his peepee.

Two lardass Redditors flirting at Wal-Mart.

Yelling King Of The Hill GIF

The American Dream.

I wonder if he even has enough dick to penetrate her fat cheeks.

Last edited:
I'm not into that stuff.

The fact that a 19 year old male was mentally prepared to run PUA and smash a landwhale six years older than him says it all TBH. Seems Juggernaut Law is reality for normies

Whenever a normie tries to brag about a high bodycount --- Just remember how low normies are willing to descend down the female SMV ladder to reach pussy :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Also remember that normies tend to lie or not share all the details. Whenever a normie does hookups with LTB / subhumans :feelstrash: --- They would probably avoid telling you about it if they could

Last edited: