Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you leave your gf / wife if she was raped?

Would you leave your gf / wife if she was raped?

• Total voters
LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Picture this. God was good and gave you the perfect virginal, nurturing, loyal gf. One day, you hear that she's been raped by a flock of rapefugees. Do you leave her?

Morally, 'no' is the right answer. But would you really be able to live the rest of your life knowing that other men have now seen her naked body, touched her, been inside of her? You will forever have to compete. She will never be pure. What would you do?

Nah id still fuck her everyday

Probably not, who knows. I'm incel after all.

Just to be sure: Would you still jerk off in your cumsock if other men have used it? Would you still wear your underpants if you knew strangers have ejaculated in them?
A girl is different than a cumsock
You’re never gonna find a virgin female bro

I'll fucking leave her whore ass. She will not only become a cumdumpster for random men after she raped but she will also pretend to be traumatized and damaged to gain sympathy. And I don't want to be with an attention seeking whore.

it really depends man, was she reaaally raped? We can't trust women, especially if the "rapist" is a chad.

You see my problem with non-virgin women is not the biological aspect per se but rather what it represents in a woman. Most of the times being a non-virgin woman = being a whore.

Edit: To be honest, I don't know, really depends on the situation. It's easy to say I wouldn't when in reality my emotions could get the better of me and I'd stick around.

Last edited:
Just to be sure: Would you still jerk off in your cumsock if other men have used it? Would you still wear your underpants if you knew strangers have ejaculated in them?
Well, she'll still be a human not thing

just joking :feelsYall:

Yes. its like using a toothbrush that someone else has used

Morally, 'no' is the right answer. But would you really be able to live the rest of your life knowing that other men have now seen her naked body, touched her, been inside of her? You will forever have to compete. She will never be pure. What would you do?
Problem comes about when you consider pair-bonding, and that many foids love being dominated by men. She might pair-bond with that rapist, and then that pair-bonding will never happen between you two. I'd stay with her only under the condition I've already fucked her before she was raped.

wtf kind of volcel logic is that.

Her fault for getting raped tbh just don't be a retarded whore and you won't get raped lmao

If i got to take her virginity and be her "first" for everything i think i would keep her because she would hopefully already be imprinted on me.

Plus if she's really perfect waifu nurturance tier it would be hard for me not to feel obligated in return for her ascending my ugly ass

I don't really give a shit about body count. And it sounds like it would be a scummy thing to do.

Dumping her is the only based choice. Foids who are "raped" are forever broken. I know she would have enjoyed it and probably had the most intense orgasm of her life that she would never forget. She would fantasize about being raped again and would forever crave being sexually abused by a group of rabid thirsty alpha men. I would never be able to compare. If I didnt dump the now used and abused whore, she would inevitably cheat on me and have gangbangs with multple black guys.

If she was "raped," then most definitely. I heard some holes are now using that as an excuse to cheat after being caught in the act. If they were actually raped, then I wouldn't. There's several telltale signs to look for if she actually got raped or is just cheating. I care about body count a lot, but actual rape is the only exception. Likely wouldn't fuck her though.
wtf kind of volcel logic is that.
I mean it's pretty accurate.

Jfl what kind of world do you live in. Most women nowadays have a bodycount by the time they are 18. By that logic 99. 99% of western men should leave their wives or better yet never get married.

Bluepillers: 140

hi IT

Yes I’m Chad

Depends. I'd speak to my foid and ensure that it was truly traumatic for her. First she should be shaking, crying and have a hard time speaking about it. Then later if she either refuses to speak about it I'd leave her, since she'd only refuse if she didn't wanna reveal that she enjoyed it. If she speaks about it I'd ask detailed questions about their looks. If they mogged me (likely) I'd also leave her. Otherwise I'd keep her yeah right, no I'd keep her as a fuck hole since I dont have any other options

If you have a big dick you won't care about going with roasties. I used to think virgin gf obsession was a volcel trait, which it sureley still is in some cases, but now I'm realizing it's a brutal extension of the dickpill.

It depends on how well she functions after the rape. The bluepilled part of me wants to believe that if I really loved her/ she was loyal it wouldn't be a deal breaker. If 2 or 3 years later she still wouldn't have sex with me/couldn't cope then I would bounce. That is assuming the rape was legit.

the vagina is self cleaning sweaty :soy:

Bluepillers viewing this thread rn:

Tenor

I would find those guys & rape them.

It'd depend heavily on the circumstances. If she was raped because she acted like a whore and put herself in a risky situational whilst being totally aware of it I'd just dump her. But if she was raped while behaving like a moral woman, I'd forgive her.

Picture this. God was good and gave you the perfect virginal, nurturing, loyal gf. One day, you hear that she's been raped by a flock of rapefugees. Do you leave her?

I wouldn't ever have my gf/wife be in a situation where she could get raped. If I know 100% it wasn't her own fault, why would I leave her?
It'd depend heavily on the circumstances. If she was raped because she acted like a whore and put herself in a risky situational whilst being totally aware of it I'd just dump her. But if she was raped while behaving like a moral woman, I'd forgive her.
forgive her as if her being moral requires forgiveness lmao

Lmao. You niggas are acting like as if you have he chance to replace her.

99% of this forum would date with a stripper just to get laid every day.

Laundry, bro. I have bought clothes from consignment shops cause I was poor and they were cheap. Some Chad probably fucked in them, but that shit isn't permanent.
If that were true then just go live homeless cause someone has cum in your house before you lived there.

Dumbass IQ.:feelswhat:

Real rape, no.

"I went to a party with a gl friend and got drunk" rape, yes.

No.
Since I already knows she's loyal for a fact, it really doesn't matter if she was raped to me (i.e. unloyal women lying about being "raped" to get away with cheating).
I guess the biggest concern is if the trauma of rape turns her into a horrible person.

You can call me cucked but what matters about a girl being a virgin is the intent to be "pure" not if she actually is

Laundry, bro. I have bought clothes from consignment shops cause I was poor and they were cheap. Some Chad probably fucked in them, but that shit isn't permanent.
If that were true then just go live homeless cause someone has cum in your house before you lived there.

Dumbass IQ.:feelswhat:
You can't put a woman in the laundry.
>inb4 muh self-cleaning vagina