Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would you kill your family to look like young leonardo dicaprio?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i would, he was 20 years old in this movie, just look at his jb slayer face, imagine using tinder with that face

Nah bro.

I haven't been treated amazingly by my family but they tried and don't treat me like complete shit.

Yes
Some don't want to live and I dislike the rest, and I'd do it even if I liked them, and not ashamed of it. I would do literally anything to look like that. I'd tear my current face off with a tetanus infested rusty potato peeler (get it? I'm Irish and peeling my face off) and scald my eyes out with molten metal, feeling it pour into my flesh and dissolve it. I would stomp on a thousand snakes to have a life. Just a life worth living.

i would, he was 20 years old in this movie, just look at his jb slayer face, imagine using tinder with that face

No way man.
I am not a soulless piece of shit.

I'd kill my family to look like Ricky Martin:
View attachment 122956
Tyson Ballou mogs tbh

Wouldn't even be considered a high tier normie these days. It's over.

no. Too much of a cuck

Yes. every single one of my family members. even the extended family ones and my friends

No, because I don't want to suffer the financial consequences (I rely on), and the whole idea makes me uneasy and anxious. BUT if I could make them disappear as if they never existed, then I can give it a second thought, and i'd only use my Gigachad looks so I can leech off low-tier ugly femoids

No but I'd go to the ends of the earth to have his talent. He's actually a really really good actor ngl

No, I would rather just kill myself

No, if I did I would get life in prison and get raped by faggot Tyrone’s

Yes
Some don't want to live and I dislike the rest, and I'd do it even if I liked them, and not ashamed of it. I would do literally anything to look like that. I'd tear my current face off with a tetanus infested rusty potato peeler (get it? I'm Irish and peeling my face off) and scald my eyes out with molten metal, feeling it pour into my flesh and dissolve it. I would stomp on a thousand snakes to have a life. Just a life worth living.
i would too just depends if u will go to jail :cryfeels::feelstrash:

Might kill my brother but not my mother