Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you kill someone to live as Chad for a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Allday

Banned
-
And no one knew, except for you.

I would do it. No questions asked

yes, without hesitation. Even if it meant I was chad for a day only. I could still fuck atleast 5 different girls every single day through tinder/online dating if I was chad. As myself I would need over a decade to fuck 5 different girls and they wouldnt even be hot.

Yes. specially if that someone is myself

hmm depends on the person

i don't want to experience all that pleasure in life and then just suddenly lose it.

If no one knew, then I would do it for free

Depends who it is and how likely it is that I will get the succ.

Let's say some normie I don't know, male or female, is sitting tied up in an old warehouse and I would need to off him/ her, in return some magical ghost will transform me into Chad for a year.

Hell yes, faggots

of course I would. even without becoming a chad tbh. just grant me never going to prison and never paying for it in any way

I would kill children to become chad.

thou shall not murder
FreshSolidDuckling-max-1mb.gif

Obviously, what do I have to lose?

WorldRulerAisha said:
What? The gif or the words

The gif. @idkwattodowithlife uses it all the time

whogivesafucc said:
i don't want to experience all that pleasure in life and then just suddenly lose it.

No. I would not. Same reason why I would not be a degenerate even if I was a Chad: I am religious.

FeminismsCancer said:
I would kill children to become chad.

Glad you are incel tbh.

how is this even a question ill murder as many as it fucking takes for even a fucking day

whogivesafucc said:

I mean you also get the pleasure of killing someone, which hopefully is a fucking degenerate foid

RREEEEEEEEE said:
No. I would not. Same reason why I would not be a degenerate even if I was a Chad: I am religious.

Glad you are incel tbh.

how can you be religious and except the position you have been giving in life. constant ridicule for something out of your control, yeah your u above must really love you

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Glad you are incel tbh.

how can you be religious and except the position you have been giving in life. constant ridicule for something out of your control, yeah your u above must really love you

Sadist said:
how is this even a question ill murder as many as it fucking takes for even a fucking day

I mean you also get the pleasure of killing someone, which hopefully is a fucking degenerate foid

Because I understand some people are given easier lives, and some are given harder lives. I am not aspie enough to come to the conclusion God does not exist just because of that. Some folks have it worse than me.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Because I understand some people are given easier lives, and some are given harder lives. I am not aspie enough to come to the conclusion God does not exist just because of that. Some folks have it worse than me.

whatever helps you cope and get through the misery

Sadist said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
whatever helps you cope and get through the misery
It does not help me cope, you do not know what my religious beliefs are. I am still as miserable as you are, perhaps even worse.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

giphy.gif

Spidey said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
giphy.gif
Thank you brother. It is nice to see a response like yours in a sea of angry, bitter men who cannot wrap their heads around the fact why some truecels are still religious.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Thank you brother. It is nice to see a response like yours in a sea of angry, bitter men who cannot wrap their heads around the fact why some truecels are still religious.

Oh I can wrap my head around it firmly and easily

No

>would i kill someone to get a innocent cute girl to love me for who i am
yes

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Glad you are incel tbh.

Stupid blue pilled moral faggotry.

FeminismsCancer said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

Glad you are incel tbh.

UncannyValley said:
Oh I can wrap my head around it firmly and easily
Consider yourself a minority.

FeminismsCancer said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

Glad you are incel tbh.

No. It is not blue-pilled not wanting to kill somebody, you must be mentally challenged if you think otherwise.
FeminismsCancer said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
angry, bitter men
Spoken like a true feminist.

Found the angry, bitter man. No, if I spoke like a true feminist, I would have used the adjective `entitled,´ if that were the case.

Allday said:
And no one knew, except for you.
I would do it. No questions asked
hell I'd kill more than one, I would go down to the HOTTEST sorority house in UCSB and I would SLAUGHTER every single spoiled stuck up blonde SLUT id see in there.

hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm... yes

depends on the person and whether I would get caught. Can't be some upclose shit either cus fuck that im a pussyfaggot

i would.do it just for the CHANCE of ONE HOUR

I'd kill everyone I know to live as chad for 1 day

No. I wouldn't kill anyone to live as a Chad.

I don't want a gf or have sex.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Consider yourself a minority.

No. It is not blue-pilled not wanting to kill somebody, you must be mentally challenged if you think otherwise.

Found the angry, bitter man. No, if I spoke like a true feminist, I would have used the adjective `entitled,´ if that were the case.

As if I wouldn't have good reasons to be bitter being an incel. You do speak like cucktears, you're a traitor not an ally.
Fuck off this site fake cel.

FeminismsCancer said:
As if I wouldn't have good reasons to be bitter being an incel. You do speak like cucktears, you're a traitor not an ally.
Fuck off this site fake cel.

Because I'm not an edgy fuarktard like you are by not wanting to kill people? You're a braindead mentalcel. I belong here more than you do being 2/10. You're probably 4-6/10, so who is the real fakecel here?

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Because I'm not an edgy fuarktard like you are by not wanting to kill people? You're a braindead mentalcel. I belong here more than you do being 2/10. You're probably 4-6/10, so who is the real fakecel here?

You were probably never bullied in school. There's nothing wrong with killing bullies, moralfag. 
JFL @ trying to moral high ground me here with your retarded normie values. Fucking moron.

i would kill someone to be chad for any amount of time, even 1 minute

FeminismsCancer said:
You were probably never bullied in school. There's nothing wrong with killing bullies, moralfag. 
JFL @ trying to moral high ground me here with your retarded normie values. Fucking moron.

Well yeah, I was never bullied but I always teased because of my broken nose. Just GTFO already, thinking it's bluepilled not wanting to kill people. How retarded can you be? But alas what do you expect from a 4-6/10 mentalcel?

Wait, the OP is extremely vague. Do we get to choose who too kill or is it a random person, because if I could kill the guy who bullied me the most without anyone finding out, I would whether it involved becoming a Chad or not.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Well yeah, I was never bullied but I always teased because of my broken nose. Just GTFO already, thinking it's bluepilled not wanting to kill people. How retarded can you be? But alas what do you expect from a 4-6/10 mentalcel?

YOU GTFO normie. You're only here to virtue signal your morals and proselytising your retarded religion. 
JFL if you think the lives of normies matter to an incel. And you weren't even bullied. That explains everything.

yes, i wouldnt blink. even if i got caught after my year

151,600 people die everyday

so yeah what's one more

FeminismsCancer said:
YOU GTFO normie. You're only here to virtue signal your morals and proselytising your retarded religion. 
JFL if you think the lives of normies matter to an incel. And you weren't even bullied. That explains everything.

Kill yourself you failed normie. Jfl at being bitter and angry enough to think it's ok to kill people. This is why you're incel.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Kill yourself you failed normie. Jfl at being bitter and angry enough to think it's ok to kill people. This is why you're incel.

JFL @ the self-contradiction.

1. Values life of normies: "I'm happy that you are incel because I don't want you to kill normies, I'm better than you yadda yadda"

2. KYS

I D I O T  :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.