Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you kill for a gf

would you do it?

• yes

Votes: 23 24.0%
  • no

Votes: 54 56.3%
  • not sure

Votes: 19 19.8%

• Total voters
I would think that I would kill for a girlfriend but maybe I wouldn't if I was seriously given that choice. I'd like to think that I could, but who knows when it's in the moment?

i would kill them normies to get a gf without thinking twice about it, anyone who vote otherwise is a cuck

"but i woun't kill incels bothERs"

I would kill them even without the female as a reward.

Random people? No. Deserving people, yes.

I voted no but i'd gladly kill a male feminist for no reward

Killing for gf are cuck. I will kill for something better, like to be beautiful.

if you were given the opportunity, kill 10 people and you will get a virgin qt loyal gf
the 10 people you kill are random strangers (could be foid, normie, chad or even fellow incel)

personally, im not sure if i would

edit: no consequences like getting caught, this is a moral question

Killing someone is never worth it. Its just so selfish it makes me puke, taking everything from not one, but 10 people just for your sake

Only reason i could kill somebody is for self defense or defense of someone i love

A lot of incels would, if given that they would indeed get a quality GF, everyone would kill for something, non-issue certified. Everyone would kill to get something with a great reward 10 people, for a millionaire fortune is reasonable and so is to get a real, physical quality girlfriend.​

if you were given the opportunity, kill 10 people and you will get a virgin qt loyal gf
the 10 people you kill are random strangers (could be foid, normie, chad or even fellow incel)

personally, im not sure if i would

edit: no consequences like getting caught, this is a moral question
Depends, if I had a gun (which there are none in my country) I would gladly oblige. If I had to use my bare fists or a knife I would probably back out (not like I could hurt anyone with my 5'4 small frame:feelsrope:)