Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you kill all your family, your pets and even your neighbors if they cut off your internet?

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
I cannot live without internet anymore.

I'd accept it tbh, I would have withdrawals in the first few weeks but then would probably become happy

I need it to live, too. Fortunately, my parents need it too, so it'll never occur

I'd accept it tbh, I would have withdrawals in the first few weeks but then would probably become happy
Yeah, I agree. Probably the first days I'd want to kill myself like when I try to leave cigs and nothing makes sense.

But then, I know I'd invest my time on better copes, like reading.

I wouldn't be able to cope without the internet at all so I'd make a plan to escape. I'd rather live in a shithole apartment in a shit neighborhood by myself than stay where I am without internet.

Would you kill all your family, your pets and even your neighbors if they cut off your internet?

Police officer mohamed said

I do have an addiction to the internet

no i will start reading books

I would leave home and monkmaxx in the wilderness.

what’s ur favorite book btw

what’s ur favorite book btw
Marianela (by Benito Perez Galdos) and Poor Folks, (by Fiodor Dostoyevski). Absolute depressive blackpills. Naturalism and realism are my favourites literary genre.

Marianela (by Benito Perez Galdos) and Poor Folks, (by Fiodor Dostoyevski). Absolute depressive blackpills. Naturalism and realism are my favourites literary genre.
Are you Muslim bro or is it just an online persona?

I see which one would you recommend me to read first?

I see which one would you recommend me to read first?
Both are cool. But Poor Folks (المساكين) is shorter. Here we have it in Arabic.

I left islam. I wish I could believe again, but, I lost my faith.
I see :feelsbadman:
Both are cool. But Poor Folks (المساكين) is shorter. Here we have it in Arabic.

I will look into it later thanks brah

Give them an inch andthey will take a kingdom