Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you kill a fellow incel to ascend with a virgin gigastacy ?

Would you kill another incel to ascend?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

SuicidalCurry

Waiting for info.
-
Lets just say you have the option to press a magical button that will kill a random incel on the forum.One that you will never meet irl but may have talked to, with some level of familiarity in random threads.Also you will never face any legal consequences either for the murder.would you push a magical "kill" button in order to ascend with a foid like this.

950144B3 0E87 4448 B667 68B162B0C35D

Also for the sake of the the thread, she's a pure maiden who will genuinely fall in love with you.Can you morally justify killing a brocel for your most base desires?

Last edited:
No?

I wouldn't kill anyone for a girl or anyone period.

If they would kill me, that's fine, bring it on, I guess...

you are coping to the high heavens if you believe your fellow incels here wouldn’t kill you to get a gigastacy

you could kill me to ascend I would sacrifice I already wanna die

i don't have it in me

depends to be honest, if it's a incel-in-denial faggot that uses IT i'd hack them with an axe, but If it's a brocel I would never.

Last edited:
Would we get training time?

Never. Since I've been an incel for so long, I genuinely hate foids so much to the point where I could never be in a relationship with one.

I genuinely value my brocels far more than some whore foid.

Plenty of fakecels here. I will push my luck and press the button, hopefully it kills a fakecel.

Lets just say you have the option to press a magical button that will kill a random incel on the forum.One that you will never meet irl but may have talked to, with some level of familiarity in random threads.Also you will never face any legal consequences either for the murder.would you push a magical "kill" button in order to ascend with a foid like this.

View attachment 1236466
Also for the sake of the the thread, she's a pure maiden who will genuinely fall in love with you.Can you morally justify killing a brocel for your most base desires?
Yes, I would kill anyone to breed a Megan Fox(prime) foid, even better that she will love me. Those genetics will give my future sons a better chance of a good life, one I didn't get blessed to have :cryfeels:

Everyone who votes yes deserves to be permabanned on sight. At least I know who the simps are since this is public.:hax:

I wouldn't, guilt would drive me mad and no brocel deserves to die. Murder is a murder, how would I justify myself in front of the Lord.

a man who steps over his fellow men for a woman is no man at all.

View attachment 1236466
Yes I am desperate and would probably kill every user on here for free to reducing male population. (In gta)

to ascend with my crush, don't care about giga stacies

No. Imagine having to kill someone to get pussy. What an insane time to be alive.

View attachment 1236466
I voted yes but I wouldn't kill anyone unless they tried to kill me or some shit first. But in larp world sure.

I would but only if Money is involved

Yes I would do that
I don’t really have any sort of friendship with anyone here
Ive spoken to a couple users on and off in different posts and some A bit in dm but not enough to where I would call them a friend or anything
I dont have any problem with anyone here apart from the fakecels
But even having said that I would do it

All of us want a genuine relationship with an attractive women thats one of the things all men want
If you think Im not going to sacrifice one person I dont even know for that then I dont know what to tell you tbh

You must not be that blackpilled if you don’t think most people here would do that
Even the ones saying they wouldnt are probably just doing it to save face or lying to themselves
If they were really given this option I can gurantee they would do it

If I had a girl like that and A loving relationship with her that would take me from living an empty shit life to giving me a reason to live
The life of one person I don’t even know is definitely worth that
And lets be honest if your on an incel site your life isn’t good to begin with so what would they even lose from dying I would probably be doing them a favour

Yes, I would kill anyone to breed a Megan Fox(prime) foid, even better that she will love me. Those genetics will give my future sons a better chance of a good life, one I didn't get blessed to have :cryfeels:
How do you still want children after being blackpilled I will never understand this :feelskek:

Yes I would do that
I don’t really have any sort of friendship with anyone here
Ive spoken to a couple users on and off in different posts and some A bit in dm but not enough to where I would call them a friend or anything
I dont have any problem with anyone here apart from the fakecels
But even having said that I would do it

All of us want a genuine relationship with an attractive women thats one of the things all men want
If you think Im not going to sacrifice one person I dont even know for that then I dont know what to tell you tbh

You must not be that blackpilled if you don’t think most people here would do that
Even the ones saying they wouldnt are probably just doing it to save face or lying to themselves
If they were really given this option I can gurantee they would do it

If I had a girl like that and A loving relationship with her that would take me from living an empty shit life to giving me a reason to live
The life of one person I don’t even know is definitely worth that
And lets be honest if your on an incel site your life isn’t good to begin with so what would they even lose from dying I would probably be doing them a favour
It's not that deep my guy

Now that I think more into I would need more context
When I press the button how does the incel die??
Are they brutally murdered or do they just die peacefully in their sleep??

If they died peacefully It is like a win win if you think about it because I get what I want And they get to be free from this life

If it wasnt a horrible death I would do it
But then Again Maybe I would still do it even if they died horribly you never know how you will act until something actually happens
Maybe I would be desperate to enough to do that

Never. Since I've been an incel for so long, I genuinely hate foids so much to the point where I could never be in a relationship with one.

I genuinely value my brocels far more than some whore foid.

I wouldn't, guilt would drive me mad and no brocel deserves to die. Murder is a murder, how would I justify myself in front of the Lord.

You only live once anyone here saying they wouldn't are either larping or sympathetic for people they have never met or know. They don't even have to do it themselves just clicking a button for them not like a traumitzing experince.

Last edited:
Absolutely. That means true ascension though, i.e. regular and healthy sexual life, mutual connection, she probably would have to be autistic as well.

View attachment 1236466
Pff not her nor any other foidlet deserves such sacrifice, I would kill a NPC on GTA Online (to be clear) and that's it.

i could never kill a fellow brocel

Yes, its a win win. If they are truecel or genuinely incel, i end their suffering and i get a virgin foid. If they are fakecel, its just someone who doesnt belong here, ultimately i did a good thing, no matter how you flip it.

Anyone voting no is a pure hypocrite.