Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you join the FBI to spy against incels if they gave you a government sanctioned foid?

Would you join the FBI to spy against incels if they gave you a government sanctioned foid?

• Yes

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
They also give you a decent salary, say $100k.

yes nigga I would do it for the 100k alone

I was going to say no but 100k and a gf for doing literally nothing is pretty good of a deal.

I could never snitch.
I was going to say no but 100k and a gf for doing literally nothing is pretty good of a deal.
If there's no snitching involved I'd do it. Or if I can only report the cucks.

Already joined them long ago

i am the fbi founder

Let's be honest, every incel here would sell their soul if a foid showed interest in them

That will never happen to truecels tho so we're good

yes nigga I would do it for the 100k alone
I would already get my 100k by ratting you out to the CCP youf ucking yellowman

my nigga thats crazy but i dont remember asking
21168 10206793347337986 6975892925857168664 n

it depends on what they would ask me to do. if they mean just being a watchdoggo and sending them screenshoterinos of the forum while posting as usual I would do it. I wouldn't leak my brocels' personal information or anything though

I would spy on Incels to read high IQ posts. At the end of every day I would report nothing of note happened.

Nah I am a man of principle and uncorruptable.

If you accept money or bribes against your own principles then that money will poison you and take your soul.

Plus the foid would be legit disgusted with me and she'd be dead behind the eyes. Do you realise how apathetic woman has to be as a willing honeypot?
It's like the case of Israeli Nuclear weapons programme whistle blower Mordechai Vanunu who got stung by Mossad honeypot Cheryl Ben Tov so he could be abducted and tortured in prison.

Watched a documentary on it and the "honeypot" segment made my blood boil and realise how woman can fake intimacy on cue and knowingly to do men over by design.

I avoided such drama and just hired a hooker.

Let's be honest, every incel here would sell their soul if a foid showed interest in them

No I wouldn’t sell my soul,I have some dignity , you guys should have that too

No. Fuck da police.

you'd be a fool to not accept such an offer, but it would never happen

I would monitor reddit closely.

Yeah and I'd send them on a wild goose chase.

It is very easy to spot dangerous incels, its usually the ones you least expect.

Unfortunately you can't profile an incel based on appearance.

Last edited:
i mean what is there to spy on? just sounds like a free pass to life

It’s the last thing I want to do but it’s a really good deal. A government issued waifu and 100k is pretty good. Looks like majority of this forum chose the same thing as me. Also another thing is that I technically don’t even have to do anything. I can simply read based posts here and then get foid and money anyways.

do not trust anyone who answers no

They also give you a decent salary, say $100k.
nope. I'd rather have this then have to do petty work for some money that will be sitting there in the bank for no reason, unless I find meaning in accumulating money as if it were like accumulating friends. Though I will get a whore, it won't mean much, except it's a sex machine, and I will get bored after a while as I'd rather favour time on my own than being around others.

Also I dont' like goberment shills, stingy fuckers ngl.

get paid to post here and have a free whore to fuck daily? yeah ofc

Guess i'm not incel then

I would shoot up every incel here if that means getting a virgin foid