Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you join army if conscription was implemented in your country?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Personally i would find any way i can to avoid being a cannon fodder for the (((bankers))), jfl at americans joining the army thinking they are patrtiots only to get killed by a sandcel and his 20 year old AK.

Not going to fight for a society that treats me like dirt.

no im a weakcel framecel wristcel manlet so I dont see how that will work out

die for jew = bad

No, there are bettER ways to die.

Yes, there could be a small chance that I wouldn't get bullied into oblivion and instead get a chance to experience true comradship and greatly improve my social skills.

Yes , i want to die in a war .
Thats nice way to end it .

one the one hand, I would if it was guaranteed I got sent to a war like the vietnam war. why? cos you could murder, torture and rape all in the name of the kill count and have fear little in the way of punishment.

but if it was a peace time army or getting sent to mid east, nah. peace time armies are shit, and not gonna die for (((them)))

There's hardly anything worth fighting and dying for. European nations aren't real nations anymore, as nationhood implies shared ethnicity, strong cultural ties and sovereignty. We are just geographical locations on the map so the unelected bureaucrats in Brussels can administrate their cattle easier. Formerly proud European countries were reduced to being theme parks were tourist can spend some money drinking beer at the Oktoberfest or take a picture at the Eiffel Tower. There's nothing left worth defending anymore so I would bail out the moment draft was reintroduced.

I own two passports, so in case that happens here in Europe, I can just move to curryland. Dutch army is fucking useless anyways. They don't do shit when they're used in an active conflict, jfl at being a Dutch army personnel.

Personally i would find any way i can to avoid being a cannon fodder for the (((bankers))), jfl at americans joining the army thinking they are patrtiots only to get killed by a sandcel and his 20 year old AK.
High IQ.

maybe i would join the army reserve in aus as they pay you $100 a day for the weekends just to learn some skills but not join the main army as this country is going to the dogs too many foriegners and too much political corruption and our primeminister is a goat fucking son of a whore who is destroying this once good country with his own agenda

Definitely not

Yeah, even if I have to kill innocent Islamcels at least I'll go out giving the world hell. Infantry all the way.

Yeah I would, hopefully the training would help me lose bodyfat

No since I hate taking orders. Especially from oldfags who expect you to do anything they tell you. I would sooner die in a police shootout then join the army.