Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you join a religion just to possibly get with a girl?

• Thread starter Hector Barbossa
  • Start date
Hector Barbossa

Hector Barbossa

Manlet piratecel, high inhib recruitcel & drunkcel
★★★★
Religious girls might be more open/desperate to get married (have intimacy) due to the rules of their religion. Lots of statistics say that religious girls are more chaste/will stay in their marriages longer, especially if their husband is of the same faith. Would you personally join a religion (like Christianity, Mormonism, Islam, or Judiasm, etc.) to potentially get with a girl? Even if you didn't agree or didn't care? Would you observe their practices?

No because I would be faking it and because there is no more women which you describe anywhere.

Yes, I would go to Church to get a wife

I personally wouldn't. I would only join a religious sect if I genuinely liked and followed the beliefs and values behind it.

seems fuckin stupid and deceptive tbh.

Also being a religious woman does not make them immune to hypergamy (Koresh, Mohammed, Jeffs, etc)

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't. I would only join a religious sect if I genuinely liked and followed the beliefs and values behind it.
I agree with this, a lot. I don't think I'd be able to go through the motions convincingly if I didn't already believe in the values or if I wasn't already totally sure about whomever I was converting for.

seems fuckin stupid and deceptive tbh
Maybe it is deceptive, but would you be willing to be deceptive if it meant you got a (semi) traditional girl? Or at least someone who wasn't completely an online dating whore?

Sounds like too much effort

and religious foids are only chaste in the sense that they only suck dick and do anal

Religions are starting to cuck out and allow "born-again" virgins, so you end up being encouraged to follow the rules of the text while she doesn't have to.

Religious foids hate ethnics too.

No, not now at least, later - maybe. Personally, I don't see for some reason, the lack of a woman in my life as a fucking tragedy. Like, what's the fucking point? For now, after the blackpill, I just shrug and do other stuff I enjoy. A personalist MGTOW cope you could say, I dunno even what content do MGTOW channels have to offer. For now, it works out.

only if it was a cult or something where i can get an assigned gf

I agree with this, a lot. I don't think I'd be able to go through the motions convincingly if I didn't already believe in the values or if I wasn't already totally sure about whomever I was converting for.

Maybe it is deceptive, but would you be willing to be deceptive if it meant you got a (semi) traditional girl? Or at least someone who wasn't completely an online dating whore?
absolutely not. I don't want to to share a life with somebody where I hold secrets. There's no point.

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST

Yes but only christianity. If i find a nice turkish muslim girl i would convert her

No,because I've actually have run into really religious types,so they say anyway. She started mentioning no sex until marriage, and abstinence. Then not only would you get nothing but shed make you go to church religiously. And I'm Christian but I'm not on any of that.

no, i am an atheist and a firm believer in science, i would never associate myself with such an antiquated and oppresive social construct.

I already am christian and I go to church, it didn't change anything.

no, i am an atheist and a firm believer in science, i would never associate myself with such an antiquated and oppresive social construct.
Since you believe in science, how did everything get made out of thin air

I will be the laughing stock of religious chads and stacys, and yes they exist in a fairly high number in some societies.

So, no, i hate faking believes, and i'm too much of a hardcore irreligious to enter a temple.

Yes, cause I don’t care about religion

I am planning on going back to church

Fake isn't in my blood.

if she was very pretty and chaste, I would

I already did went to church and everything I got was shitty treatment, mogging and anxiety

I already tried to infiltrate a Christian church a while ago to attain stinky roast beef flaps, but was unsuccessful in my endeavors. No prime jb christian pussy for me :feelscry:

Religious girls might be more open/desperate to get married (have intimacy) due to the rules of their religion. Lots of statistics say that religious girls are more chaste/will stay in their marriages longer, especially if their husband is of the same faith. Would you personally join a religion (like Christianity, Mormonism, Islam, or Judiasm, etc.) to potentially get with a girl? Even if you didn't agree or didn't care? Would you observe their practices?
I grew up in a cult (jehovah's witnesses) and tbh that made me completely hate religion.
I would not do it, even if it was a literal 10/10 virgin stacy 18 year old

Nope, fuck that shit. Have enough crazy in my life already.

When i was younger maybe. Now i am 30+ I wouldn't

I'd move to the ME and put on some cultural show for a wife, but i'd never take up the Islamic faith

Coping hard. They’re all the same

No

no because it's religious Chad only. Even if you are very religious, if you are 6/10 below and less than 5'7", it never began