Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you join a incel army?

would you join him?

• yes

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • no

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • other(explain)

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
probaly sweden that country is so cucked that they are defecenless
I dont even think you are talking seriously, but even if we take Sweden and make our base there, we would be destroyed by the other imperialist powers as fast as ISIS, unless we made a 10 million soldier incel army or more.

The better place to be our base would be a third world african country.

I dont even think you are talking seriously, but even if we take Sweden and make our base there, we would be destroyed by the other imperialist powers as fast as ISIS, unless we made a 10 million soldier incel army or more.

true, these places are subhumans factories

but enslaving their foids after defeating them is the greatest way to have complete victory :feelsthink:

Foids are so used up bro whats the point to be honest? Why save foids over a certain age? Just collect their genetic material and then get rid of them. They are already ruined. Fuck the foids tbh.

Foids are so used up bro whats the point to be honest? Why save foids over a certain age? Just collect their genetic material and then get rid of them. They are already ruined. Fuck the foids tbh.
simple you would use them for reproduction only, and their daughters would be used to make the incel harems (obviusly we would exchange daughters to avoid inbreeding)

simple you would use them for reproduction only, and their daughters would be used to make the incel harems (obviusly we would exchange daughters to avoid inbreeding)

Honestly I am not convinced they deserve to live. Maybe force them to reproduce until theres enough foids and then kill them off. The modern generation of foids over like 17 doesn't deserve to live.

Honestly I am not convinced they deserve to live. Maybe force them to reproduce until theres enough foids and then kill them off. The modern generation of foids over like 17 doesn't deserve to live.
based and high iq, most of 17+ foids should be murdered after reproduction

cute new avi
Thanks. I was trying to find the K-On episode in which this scene takes place to make the gif with more contrast but I failed tbh.

Thanks. I was trying to find the K-On episode in which this scene takes place to make the gif with more contrast but I failed tbh.
K On = life

K On = life
K-On was the most aesthetically pleasing show ever and the songs are great. Also, unsurpassed in terms of good anime reactions.

But story is nonexistent. People talk about "character driven humor" but nah, it's bad.

K-On was the most aesthetically pleasing show ever and the songs are great. Also, unsurpassed in terms of good anime reactions.

But story is nonexistent. People talk about "character driven humor" but nah, it's bad.

being sincery not even a big fan o k on, it's too cute for me, but i can get why somebody like it

being sincery not even a big fan o k on, it's too cute for me, but i can get why somebody like it
The story is so forgettable that I already watched it three times and I forgot most of the scenes tbh. (I watched it twice in German to practice the language)

There are some good eps though, they're so comfy they're good. Like the rainy day one and the Ritsu and Mugi one from season two.

The story is so forgettable that I already watched it three times and I forgot most of the scenes tbh.

There are some good eps though, they're so comfy they're good. Like the rainy day one and the Ritsu and Mugi one from season two.
it's just a dopamine rush/ having a daughter simulator

it's just a dopamine rush/ having a daughter simulator
Daughter? That's a new perspective on it tbh.

Most guys either fantasize about the girls or about being one of them like @Reimu Hakurei

let's suppose a billionaire cel decide to make a revolution, he pretty much invite all the menbers of this forum to join a army, he is going to pay for all the expensives and give your top tier military equipament, would you join him, and start a war agains some cucked shithole (like sweden) and coquer it?, after the victory you could take the booty for yourself and sexslaves, but you also might end up loosing the war.

Absofuckinglutly my dude. I actually seriously considered joining the Army in high school. Getting into shape and studying for the ASVAB. But ultimately decided against it, cause I'm an ugly incel with no social skills. I'd be fucking miserable. Forced to work with and be in combat with a bunch of power tripping Chad's and Stacy's who would undoubtedly treat me like dogshit for 4 years.

An incel army though? That would be fun. I disagree with your objectives though. If it were up to me we'd be more like a mercenary group. We'll fight for you, or guard your cities if the price is right kind of thing. And our Army would be solely dedicated to fighting ISIS and Taliban militants, and defending towns from them. The pay would have to be worth it though, like a soldiers of fortune kind of deal.

Last edited:
Absofuckinglutly my dude. I actually seriously considered joining the Army in high school. Getting into shape and studying for the ASVAB. But ultimately decided against it, cause I'm an ugly incel with no social skills. I'd be fucking miserable. Forced to work with and be in combat with a bunch of power tripping Chad's and Stacy's who would undoubtedly treat me like dogshit for 4 years.

An incel army though? That would be fun. I disagree with your objectives though. If it were up to me we'd be more like a mercenary group. We'll fight for you, or guard your cities if the price is right kind of thing. And our Army would be solely dedicated to fighting ISIS and Taliban militants, and defending towns from them.
sounds great

sounds great

Another function of this "Incels From Hell" Army would be border patrol for hire. We'll gun down ISIS and terrorist towel heads trying to infiltrate your country's borders if you pay us enough. Would be a pretty cool idea. A disciplined Army full of rejects with nothing to lose fighting for fame and fortune.

Killing cucks would be fun ngl

Another function of this "Incels From Hell" Army would be border patrol for hire. We'll gun down ISIS and terrorist towel heads trying to infiltrate your country's borders if you pay us enough. Would be a pretty cool idea. A disciplined Army full of rejects with nothing to lose fighting for fame and fortune.
would be great to be a mercenary go around fucking foids and gaining money till you die

I'd join any army if there was a war going on tbh, i think it'd be nice to have a place where i have a purpose.

I'd join any army if there was a war going on tbh, i think it'd be nice to have a place where i have a purpose.
so go on army to kill cucks, kill two bird with one stone

Not really, I'm already preparing to overthrow my government and install my personal dictatorship.

Not really, I'm already preparing to overthrow my government and install my personal dictatorship.
shit, i going to try to trance a plan for that

Good luck fighting against whole world.
No, let's be realistically here. We wouldnt conquer shit and would be wiped out immediately. Where the hell would our base even be? We'd die for literally nothing.
You're genetic trash. You're incel. You're worth nothing. Your body is weak. You're the lowest human being possible.
Have fun getting raped by chad army. Get fuckin shit on by high tier normie generals with better genetics than you.
JFL at these manlet, genetic trash incels here, who think they're superwarrior if given a gun.
You fucking cuck incels disgust me. Fucking napoleon complex cels.
You wouldn't stand a fucking chance vs anybody.
You're incel. You're trash. Genetic waste. Normie army will bury you without breaking a sweat.

shit, i going to try to trance a plan for that

1. Become a general for the army
  2. War with Venezuela
  3. Gain the adoration of population and army
  4. Wait for the goverment to fuck up (prob a leftist one, since idk if bolsonaro is getting reelected)
  5. Wait for the goverment to fuck up with the army (if its left wing thats guaranteed)
  6. Alea Iacta Est
  7. Become sole ruler of the country

You're genetic trash. You're incel. You're worth nothing. Your body is weak. You're the lowest human being possible.
Have fun getting raped by chad army. Get fuckin shit on by high tier normie generals with better genetics than you.
JFL at these manlet, genetic trash incels here, who think they're superwarrior if given a gun.
You fucking cuck incels disgust me. Fucking napoleon complex cels.
You wouldn't stand a fucking chance vs anybody.
You're incel. You're trash. Genetic waste. Normie army will bury you without breaking a sweat.
lol western countries are so cucked they are being invanded and conquered by a bunch of subhumans, somewhere like sweden could be conquered in a couple days
  1. Become a general for the army
  2. War with Venezuela
  3. Gain the adoration of population and army
  4. Wait for the goverment to fuck up (prob a leftist one, since idk if bolsonaro is getting reelected)
  5. Wait for the goverment to fuck up with the army (if its left wing thats guaranteed)
  6. Alea Iacta Est
  7. Become sole ruler of the country
high iq

I would join, my life has no purpose of hope to ascend, the only thing that awaits me is to become a wage slave, so I would not mind dying. If I join this army at least my death would be more dignified than just roping.

I would join, my life has no purpose of hope to ascend, the only thing that awaits me is to become a wage slave, so I would not mind dying. If I join this army at least my death would be more dignified than just roping.
true, death changing bullets with a overwhelming enemy sound better than cuckslaving

Yes. I wanna kill cucks and foids

What I want is actually not war, but revolution to destroy feminism, double standards, bluepills, and degeneracy. I'd only join if he gave me the rank I wrote below my username, and also manpower to blackpill men en masse to increase our troops

What I want is actually not war, but revolution to destroy feminism, double standards, bluepills, and degeneracy. I'd only join if he gave me the rank I wrote below my username, and also manpower to blackpill men en masse to increase our troops
welcome to the incel revolution, lets kill some cucks

I'm training to be a pasha in the Inceli light cavalry.

Yes, someone's gotta do it,

Honorary Inkel Grandmaster reporting in.

Hell yeah! We’d have to team up with some other militants though.