Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you impregnate a jew

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
i would have done it, I would have cut of the nose of the kid because that's where the jewness is stored. another thing is that the mother would be 10/10 but a ashkenazi.

Only if she is cute self-hating jew loli of culture who want to become non jew

Sure thing, my kid would make me rich

1. I get laid
2. My Jewish kid will be rich

Just don't do circumcision on the kid and it should be fine. Penis is like an antenna and the skin prevents it to receive Kike brainwashing radiofrequencies, that's why they pushed it in America so badly even for Goyims.

Sure why not?

My son will not be circumcised. If i ever get a girl pregnant ofc

Yes, it will give me power

Would love to cum in pussy of israeli slut

Yeah, but they’re really slutty. You guys have no idea, Ashkenazi Jewish American girls are the biggest sluts on the face of the earth. They literally fuck everything 20-30 then end up marrying a really effeminate cuck jew that has a fancy degree that’ll impress her daddy and mommy. A large portion of MAINLY WOMEN ONLY in Ashkenazi are LGBT too, the orthodox lash out by having super strict rules. Women aren’t allowed to divorce, and they’ve bent the legal system in the US to their will so they get to enjoy USA economy and benefits with 3rd world country foid standards

Fuck yeah. Genetic improvement for my lineage and family.
Women aren’t allowed to divorce
What kind of dream rule is that bro? Orthodox? It's nice that there's a way to avoid divorce rape

Jews have the hottest woman

Fuck yeah. Genetic improvement for my lineage and family.

What kind of dream rule is that bro? Orthodox? It's nice that there's a way to avoid divorce rape
Hasidic community, if the woman divorce she gets her kids taken away, for creating an unstable household for the child and emotional damage. This is all going down in Jew York and Jew Jersey believe it or not man.

Hasidic community, if the woman divorce she gets her kids taken away, for creating an unstable household for the child and emotional damage. This is all going down in Jew York and Jew Jersey believe it or not man.
Then it's time for me to hasidic maxx in the Jew Ass

lol maybe

but

Jews are as inbred as sand niggers, only reason it is not publicly talked about is because they are able to hide that shit

so if I impregnate a jew, I will leave a cursed child

also daily reminder that Jews are ethnic and not white(even Ashkenazi jews)

Yeah, but they’re really slutty. You guys have no idea, Ashkenazi Jewish American girls are the biggest sluts on the face of the earth. They literally fuck everything 20-30 then end up marrying a really effeminate cuck jew that has a fancy degree that’ll impress her daddy and mommy. A large portion of MAINLY WOMEN ONLY in Ashkenazi are LGBT too, the orthodox lash out by having super strict rules. Women aren’t allowed to divorce, and they’ve bent the legal system in the US to their will so they get to enjoy USA economy and benefits with 3rd world country foid standards
this, high IQ

I wouldn't touch a jew, male or female, with a 10 foot pole.

Abigail Shapiro
that is all i have to say

I would fuck a tree if it had an ass and tits

lol maybe

but

Jews are as inbred as sand niggers, only reason it is not publicly talked about is because they are able to hide that shit

so if I impregnate a jew, I will leave a cursed child

also daily reminder that Jews are ethnic and not white(even Ashkenazi jews)

this, high IQ
what is it about living in deserts that makes you want to inbreed?? It seems like all desert living people fuck their relatives and like it that way.

No impregnation but i wouldnt say no to a jewish gf :ping:

No, i would sooner cut my own dick off.

Last edited:
only if she is not a practicing one

volcel if you wouldn't

Adolf HitlER is more important than a fucking Jewish cunt!

Yes I don't care about the hole ethnicity.

No man the last thing I want is to help create more jews

It's either a lack of opportunity (e.g. American Hillbillies)
Or a belief in preserving their own perceived superiority (e.g European royalty pre-1900)
tbhtbh