Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you impregnate a foidlet?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Lets say you get a chance to betabuxx and ascend with a really short Stacy. Would you impregnate her or just pump her pussy with no condom?

Thing is foids get pregnant when ever they want, the risk is high she could give u a manlet son

Or would you rather betabuxx a tall African foid who will give u Tyrone Jeremy Meeks/Obamas who can slay the jailbaits in the local area and impregnate them making many grand children?

if ur trying to raise future incels :lul:

How about I rape the short Stacy and then kill both foids.

if ur trying to raise future incels :lul:
Tyrones slay. A tall high T black foid will produce mixed race Tyrones. What will a blonde really short Stacy produce?

Tyrones slay. A tall high T black foid will produce mixed race Tyrones. What will a blonde really short Stacy produce?
nigga i said if u impregnate the turbomanlet stacy

and why would i give a shit if my future kid is tyrone or not, its better off not having kids

i dont want to reproduce

and why would i give a shit if my future kid is tyrone or not, its better off not having kids
Tyrone will impregnate the local Stacys . Dont raise him in a poor shithole area and he will impregnate the Stcys in a good area. Just tell him 2 lie and say he loves the foid and she will be dumb and get pregnant. Then have many grand children who are not manlets , autists etc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back