Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you hookup with a fat chick?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
I wouldn't. There's nothing that's a bigger turnoff for me. I'm desperate but I still have some standards

At this point i'd stick my dick into anything that has a vagina and resembles a human female.

a36a61327b5c53cf093ed7c750d1ca29.jpg

My standards have hit rock bottom and I have continually found myself lusting after good-looking fatties even though I would find them disgusting in the past.

I would fuck a morbid obese.

I'm so miserable that I would even consider fucking super old women even though I like JBs primarily. In my new job there is a foid who must be like 50 but has pretty hair and decent face, although fat also, I would totally fuck her.

Depends on what "fat" is. Since i've been a virgin for my whole life a 200lbs fat woman isn't really fat for me, they often have a pretty face.. I've really lowered my standards naturally. I'm desperate, i would hook up.

Last edited:
No way, I don't think she could perform very well.

I would rather buy a fleshlight tbh

yes even fat they can have pretty faces.

My standards have hit rock bottom and I have continually found myself lusting after good-looking fatties even though I would find them disgusting in the past.
That's lowering standards to rock bottom?

lold thx

yes,

im attracted to any female that shows any sign of interest towards me

i wouldnt. and fuck all the people who call u volcel if u dont go for fat fucks. i can stay in shape so should they

Chubby, yes. Whale, no

Her i would bang though. She is pretty sexy looking

I like fatties but not landwhales. I'd literally die the moment she climbs on top of me

I can jerk off to hot chubby girls with the right proportions. But I imagine it feels much different when they're pressed up against you.

Chubby girls turn me on, landwhales BTFO.

Very fat chicks are 0/10 so no. I won’t fuck below my looksmatch (although even my looksmatch won’t fuck me).

If I can stay in relatively decent shape then she should too.

Of course it depends how fat we’re talking here. It’s a scale. Some chicks are lucky in that they store their fat well - ie in the boobs.

Personally wouldn't see her as a fat just extra soft and cuddly.

No I would only fuck my looksmatch. Fatties are automatically 1/10 in my eyes

Framemogs @Zyros to oblivion.
Her bideltoid must >21inches.

No, I used to be fat and lost weight if a lazy fuck like me can do it foids can do it too.

30% Necroposting
Probably

Well I said before that I wouldn't, but now I think I would, although not for a long term relationship.
Maybe I'll be able to get my dick wet, who knows.

God:ahegao: mei is so hot

How fat? One of my old oneitis foids was kinda.

Depends on her face

Under 60 KG or rope.