Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you help a little girl out if she were to drop something to the ground?

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★★
You walk behind a girl {in a not-creepy way} and she drops her keys-flask-phones-something to the ground on accident.
For your own comfort, they are right next to your foot meaning you'd only need to bend over abbit.
Now, would you?
userlmn_3c1e57623db40e82ca22aac7402e50d8.png

I'd do such a basic courtesy for anyone.

No because i dont want to be mistaken for a pedo rapist. When youre ugly short and poor, everything you do creeps out people.

If it's a kid, I'm staying as far away as possible.

No because i dont want to be mistaken for a pedo rapist. When youre ugly short and poor, everything you do creeps out people.

Most wise post on this thread... Anyone that said yes, you are in for a rude awakening.

This, unironically. Stay the fuck away.

Wouldn't help her

Okay but what if she gave you a kiss on the cheek afterward?

Fuck off back to reddit or whatever cesspool you crawled out of.

I'd concave her skull inside out with my fucking boot.

No but whens he bends over to pick her stuff up then I would insert my penis into her cunny while screaming "DEATH TO ALL GRAYS" then I would rip her head open and rip her skull along with her spinal cord out of her body and then I would use her spinal cord to strangle GrAys to death :society: :feelsBox:

Basically it's even applied to normies to a large extent since toilets hate all non Chad males. So I expect to see more and more situations where in the not so distant past someone would of helped a toilet but everyone ignores them out of fear of some sort of repercussions.

Of course I would help a child. I'm not a monster.

No, I already had this scenario once and I walked away quickly (not little girl but young JB)

I don't help anyone.

Help destroy soyciety by neeting :feelsPop::feelscomfy:
Neeting destroys you not the society. Going to society and forcing people to interact with you (an abomination that they hate) is a more noble goal.