Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you help a foid who was homeless?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
title. would you feel bad for a foid in suffering?

I saw a homeless foid on the way home from a friend's house (around 20 years in age) begging for money and my general philosophy is to help the poor since i was raised that way but then I saw her with a baby and realize that she ended up there from fucking Chad, so I gave the money to a drunk on the side of a road instead :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I feel like in my bluepilled days I would have given it to her without a second doubt, but after swallowing the blackpill and finding this site i realize the errors of my ways. Proud of myself for doing the right thing.

Last edited:
No I feel enjoyment

i feel nothing for foids

No it gives me lifefuel and pleasure.
Why should i feel pity for someone in pain when they wouldn't give the slightest fuck if they saw me dying on the street?

No but it usually turns me on ngl

fuck, you changed the title now my response doesn't make since you nigger

Last edited:
No it gives me lifefuel and pleasure.
Why should i feel pity for someone in pain when they wouldn't give the slightest fuck if they saw me dying on the street?
do you think i was in the right for giving the money to the drunk instead of the homeless whore?

do you think i was in the right for giving the money to the drunk instead of the homeless whore?
She wouldn't waste a nano second to even think about you if she saw you bleeding out and dying on the street.
She probably bought a condom with it to go fuck chad

She wouldn't waste a nano second to even think about you if she saw you bleeding out and dying on the street.
yeah good point, at least the drunk probably at least thought good things about me while enjoying that bud light

Also most beggars and homeless people are grifters and it's the easiest job ever to exploit the sympathy of people for easy money

She probably bought a condom with it to go fuck chad
i didnt give her money though, just gave the $5 bill to the guy on the other side of the street while she watched :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I would help her tbh. I gave a homeless woman money before.

i didnt give her money though, just gave the $5 bill to the guy on the other side of the street while she watched :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Good. :feelskek:
Why.
Do you guys never think logically?
Why would you help someone who wouldn't give a fuck about you if you were in the same situation?

Yeah

Only if she sucks my dick after.

why though? like @JoeBruhcel said, they don't care about you+it was 100% their fault. The baby literally confirmed that she just didn't close her legs for chad and ended up there. I would rather be a homeless non-virgin than a rich ugly aspie with a nice house
Yeah

Only if she sucks my dick after.
so basically just exploit someone vulnerable and desperate to become a prostitute?

fuck no lol i would rob her kick her and fucking spit on her.

Anyone dumb enough to be homeless and a woman isn’t worth helping. It’s like that guy who couldn’t get past the cuphead tutorial. If they have a kid then it’s even worse because they have the government and 2 families to help.

I don't feel empathy towards imaginary concepts such as unicorns, dryads, and homeless foids.

At least you know the drunk guy will spend the money wisely by indulging in drugs instead of fucking around creating miserable children.

I've had romantic fantasies like this.

To answer your question: I'd feel more comfort with helping a homeless man than helping a homeless woman.

extremely based. how did she react? must be nice to throughly mog a whore

I think several users have already posted their homeless girl fantasy here, where they find a single cute homeless girl and they feed her and help her, and then she fucks them/becomes their gf as a reward. In reality every homeless girl will have chad's child already obviously

generally dont like foids but i help the homeless

I donate only to animals. Never ever to people.

There is a guy on who fucks homeless women and posts pictures of it on pol. He says he just offers them fentanyl. Almost all of them are run down white chicks but they are at least thin because they never have money for food and spend it all on drugs. I wish I didn't live in the middle of no where but its the price you pay for comfort.

extremely based. how did she react? must be nice to throughly mog a whore
She just stared with like that sad puppy eye face that girls and children have when they’re sad

6F55A07E 0FDC 4BE2 9599 93F8918A94BD

Almost all of them are run down white chicks but they are at least thin
Tex Avery Vintage Animation GIF
Did someone say skinny white chick? :feelsohh:

I saw a homeless foid on the way home from a friend's house (around 20 years in age) begging for money and my general philosophy is to help the poor since i was raised that way but then I saw her with a baby and realize that she ended up there from fucking Chad, so I gave the money to a drunk on the side of a road instead :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I feel like in my bluepilled days I would have given it to her without a second doubt, but after swallowing the blackpill and finding this site i realize the errors of my ways. Proud of myself for doing the right thing.
Very rare to see a young homeless foid. If she ended up that way it is likely due to cognative disability. You could help her if that is the case.

If she was even remotely good looking and not cognatively disabled she would not have ended up that way nor was it Chad she fucked. It was probably another homeless stink bug normie who put that baby inside her. Infact it may have even been the drunk whom you ended up giving the money to who put baby in her:feelsgah:

Trust me, here in curryland we know all of the various varieties of beggers and homeless. Some deserve help, some don't, and in many cases you have to make a quick assesment and just say "Yes" or "No" and move on.
There is a guy on who fucks homeless women and posts pictures of it on pol. He says he just offers them fentanyl. Almost all of them are run down white chicks but they are at least thin because they never have money for food and spend it all on drugs. I wish I didn't live in the middle of no where but its the price you pay for comfort.
It's disgusting.
She just stared with like that sad puppy eye face that girls and children have when they’re sad

View attachment 523124

Tex Avery Vintage Animation GIF
Did someone say skinny white chick? :feelsohh:
Disgusting. Twig women are the ultimate turn off for many millions.:feelspuke:

Last edited:
Would foids ever help a homeless man? ever?

You guys see homeless women? I live in an urban area currently, and I think I have maybe seen three or four homeless women ever from my four years of living here, compared to at least a hundred men.

I don't usually directly give to the homeless because I never carry cash. When I do carry cash, I usually do give to homeless people in general and I don't discriminate, except to the ones who are very clearly on drugs, I don't want to fuel their habits. But not a single one of the people I have given money to was a woman, just because I have seen very, very, very few homeless women.

That should tell you a lot about our society.

Last edited:
I would rather throw money into a bonfire than give it to a homeless foid

I think several users have already posted their homeless girl fantasy here, where they find a single cute homeless girl and they feed her and help her, and then she fucks them/becomes their gf as a reward. In reality every homeless girl will have chad's child already obviously
Very rare and unrealistic fantasy imo. Even in dispair of being Incel one may not be able to bring themselves to accomplish this. And like you say, if any chance of "cute" exists, Chad or Normie hobo would have done the deed long before...

Don't forget, there are Chad-like hobo and Normie-like hobos also brocels.
I would rather throw money into a bonfire than give it to a homeless foid
Can you imagine doing this in curryland? Trying with a truely beyond untouchable homeless female? You'd vomit and want to die immediately.

Last edited:
why though? like @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/37/37815.jpg?1634410840 [/UWSL]@JoeBruhcel said, they don't care about you+it was 100% their fault. The baby literally confirmed that she just didn't close her legs for chad and ended up there. I would rather be a homeless non-virgin than a rich ugly aspie with a nice house
In the end of the day being homeless sucks and no one chooses that for themselves or their kids. That's why i sometimes help.
Good. :feelskek:

Why.
Do you guys never think logically?
Why would you help someone who wouldn't give a fuck about you if you were in the same situation?
Idk. I just have empathy i guess especially those who are shitty situation like being homeless or poor. I accepted that people hate me but can't help it i guess.

Last edited:
or their kids
If they have kids without having secured an environment for their kids, it's on them.

Idk. I just have empathy i guess especially those who are shitty situation like being homeless or poor. I accepted that people hate me but can't help it i guess.
Foids already receive a lot of help from men. Whatever money we give to them, homeless or not, is better off being given to homeless men to balance things out. Also, some beggars are liars and I don't like getting ripped off.

I wouldn't help anyone who is homeless, male or female. When you truly understand the blackpill, it's natural to lose your empathy for other humans.

I never give beggars anything, no matter which gender.
In my oppinion you have to try really hard to be a beggar. Anybody who isn't completely retarded can get along if he just tries.
Also, we have a soccial system which is there for everybody, they could just go there.

Kindness isn't a good trait to have. As an incel you are hated no matter how kind you are. Females will hate you on a genetic level.
I've been bullied my whole life despite being nice to everyone. Now I have a burning desire to inflict as much damage to others as possible.

Probably. I try to be nice to homeless people in general and I don't usually think about the gender. I wouldn't go out of my way though. Probably just give some loose change or a cigarette like last time a homeless foid asked for something. I got a beer out of it so it was worth it

[UWSL]Serious[/UWSL] Would you help a foid who was homeless?​

You asked completely different questions OP.

You can feel bad for an apparently suffering foid but still opt not to help them in case it's a ruse or it has a bad risk/reward ratio.

I saw a homeless foid on the way home from a friend's house (around 20 years in age) begging for money and my general philosophy is to help the poor since i was raised that way but then I saw her with a baby and realize that she ended up there from fucking Chad
you should have reported her to police so they'd take away her baby

No foids are homeless because all of them would end up as prostitutes and I would never help one of Chad's cum dumpsters.

I'd propose "help" in exchange for sex