Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you help a fellow incel getting bullied?

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date

Would you help a fellow incel getting bullied?

• Yes

Votes: 44 69.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 30.2%

• Total voters
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
Let's say you started working a new job and noticed that your coworkers would bully this one incel-looking fellow. Would you help them?

As for me, no, no I would not. I would mind my own business like a negro-slave witnessing another negro-slave getting whipped by his master.

Nah bro, conflict is something I don't need in my life though I might speak to him after to see what's going on

I'd help him ngl.

Last edited:
id would like to but I might be too much of a bitch to do anything

No it's a dog eat dog world out there, with every man for himself. Also it's a fact that another incel wouldn't help me if I was bullied, since most incels are bluepilled morons who orbit women like IT.

I would definitely help him.

Yes, I would throw hot coffee at the bullies

Too highinhib to do it in the moment tbh. Might get revenge on the fags later without them knowing it was me though.

Probably not, unless I recognized him from here somehow :feelskek:

I'd try to be bro tier to him outside of the site of the confrontation to act as moral support

I would if I had the opportunity. I wouldn't go out of my way to help tbh

I had the mistake for feeling sorry and being extra nice to a truecel tier man. Turns out he's the biggest bluepilled douche I've met.

yes, my help wouldn't matter unfortunately

I'd try my best, but it would likely to be of little effect.

I did, quite a few times. Back in my school days there was this one absolute TRUECEL, he was a korean manlet with autism and he would always get shat on by normies who would mock his slow speaking and abnormal movement. I felt really bad for him so I'd usually let him hang out with me in the library and he'd just talk about PC's and gaming related stuff, basically all his hobbies were typical incel copes

It was a feelsgoodman tbh

You are a good man.

Im in college, and there is this blue pilled manlet, he has some kind of mental illness, He copes playing drums and making music, watches anime and plays a lot of weeblike video games, he is terrible at everything he does tbh, im not trying to degrade him but all his projects are not up to the teacher's standards.

I like to hang out with him during breaks, no one else would do it tho

Yes i will always help a fellow incel brother out

I had the mistake for feeling sorry and being extra nice to a truecel tier man. Turns out he's the biggest bluepilled douche I've met.

Yes, thanks for the reminder. I tried to blackpill three of them slowly by dropping some redpill knowledge at first, but all it did was gib me troubles. Later, two of them crashed hard embarrassed to talk with me again IRL.

The four most beautiful words in the English language are 'I told you so'.

yea if i knew if he was incel

I'm very mildly dark triad and I don't like seeing shit like this, so yes, I would start subverting the power structure of the group and breaking down the pillars to restructure it accordingly. I'm pretty good at trash talking people and making people feel good or bad when I want. You'd think being a short, ugly curry I'd be an easy target, and yet somehow I rarely am unless it gets physical (in which case I'm obviously fucked). I've done this sort of thing before.

I did, quite a few times. Back in my school days there was this one absolute TRUECEL, he was a korean manlet with autism and he would always get shat on by normies who would mock his slow speaking and abnormal movement. I felt really bad for him so I'd usually let him hang out with me in the library and he'd just talk about PC's and gaming related stuff, basically all his hobbies were typical incel copes

Thank you on behalf of all ricecels

You are a good man.

Im in college, and there is this blue pilled manlet, he has some kind of mental illness, He copes playing drums and making music, watches anime and plays a lot of weeblike video games, he is terrible at everything he does tbh, im not trying to degrade him but all his projects are not up to the teacher's standards.

I like to hang out with him during breaks, no one else would do it tho

Fucking chadcels pitying truecels.

I would stay out of the conflict because it isn't my business, unless it starts to affect me in some way then I get involved.

I would join and bully him so theres more chances he goes ER

Not unless I can somehow benefit from doing so. I've paid the price far too many times for helping others in the past

If I see incels getting bullied, I will have so much rage in me, I will punch chad in the throat.
He won't see it coming

What can you do to help him? Ugly men will always be treated like shit, there is unfortunately nothing we can do about it that isn't violent.

The best thing you can do is tell him to quit on the spot. It causes financial harm on the business as they need to recruit another worker and places pressure on coworkers as they are needed to cover for the guy who just quit.

I don't like to admit it but no. I doubt any would have saved me too given the chance.

too high inhib and too much of a coward. don't expect anyone to help me either

Most will vote yes but wouldn’t actually do it in reality tbh

How can I help

Don't know how could I help him bit if there is suddenly a chance to fuck up normies I sure would

I will never bully a fellow Incel, on the contrary, I will help him anytime.

Moreover, I hate bullying, I have no pleasure doing it.

Sure, and I've done it times before. I even spoke to the teacher who was bullying an incel and told her that her behaviour was unacceptable. Felt pretty fucking alpha tbh because she was a cunt and she couldn't refute what I was saying.

Of course, unless he is cuck himself

Hard decision, I would get knockednout with 1 punch but if bullies are not jock chads then yes. Ever watched the estonian movie Klass? Watch it ngl

As much as i'd like to say yes, it depends on the situation.

There was this fellow Truecel, at the time of my school, who had been completely intimidated and beaten by anyone, even foids. At that time, I was severely bullied, too. I often spoke to him outside the classroom and I often defended him, but he had such complexes that he could insult me in front of everyone if he was told to do it. Self-esteem and honor were foreign to him. He had mental conditions. I can't blame him.

Done it, but it was quite rare TBH, I was this guy getting bullied most of the time, and nobody wanted to help me.

For me, bullies should be put to death.

yes, I helped in the past.

It depends.
If he looks like an incel in denial (= a cuck), I would let him rot in that situation.
If he looks genuinely blackpilled, I would at least try to help him, although I couldn't do much tbh :feelsbadman:

Why would I? My rule for every situation like this is "would they do the same for me?" "would they help me?"
The answer is probably "no" in this case.

I'd only help him if he's blackpilled and uncucked.
Why would I? My rule for every situation like this is "would they do the same for me?" "would they help me?"
The answer is probably "no" in this case.
This too. He has to be my friend at least.

I would unless I knew it would compromise me severely, get my ass kicked or something.

Let's say you started working a new job and noticed that your coworkers would bully this one incel-looking fellow
I'm passing trought this right now, I wish so much that someone could help me :cryfeels:, no joke, if the help was someone talking with me and supporting me it would already help a lot.