Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you have your own personal insignia?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
i just finished watching this video about the history of the punisher skull and its uses by different groups and militias.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtcpr3Kg6tc

its an interesting watch, and gerry conway is a woke soyfag hypocrite.
this nigger complained about people taking the skull and using it out of context, but he told Burn Loot Murder shirts with that skull on it ffs!
but yeah, i've noticed that groups, organizations and characters is that they wear a personal insignia as their mark, as their symbol.
these symbols also identify them too, so you and their allies and enemies know who they are.
you can easily identify the character from these symbols right here.

logos-icons-most-famous-superheroes-vector-format-logos-icons-most-famous-superheroes-vector-editorial-236963229.jpg

i thought about sewing a punisher and decepticon logo on to my jacket, but decided against it.
i don't wear mechanise irl, because imo, wearing something with your favourite character, band or anything on it just screams consoooomer.
so yeah, would any of you have your own personal insignia, and what would it be?

@lu.jones @VideoGameCoper @ItsovERfucks @Ron.Belgrade @lifesucksandyoudie @Izaya @Fallout @Mecoja @Copexodius Maximus @Animecel2D @Karakol96 @RechargedSamsung @SupremeAutist @Sloth22 @trognarukk @Lonelyus @Pancakecel @Stupid Clown @PURE ANUS @Violence @ArcticAngel @Regenerator @Acorn @Anarcho Nihilist @Eternalifeofdoom @hopeless_cel

Last edited:
Mine would be something like this but better drawn and a different gun
Screenshot 2024 08 09 080718

@lu.jones @VideoGameCoper @ItsovERfucks @Ron.Belgrade @lifesucksandyoudie @Izaya @Fallout @Mecoja @Copexodius Maximus @Animecel2D @Karakol96 @RechargedSamsung @SupremeAutist @Sloth22 @trognarukk @Lonelyus @Pancakecel @Stupid Clown @PURE ANUS @Violence @ArcticAngel @Regenerator @Acorn @Anarcho Nihilist @Eternalifeofdoom @hopeless_cel
Yeah looks sick. Idk what mine would be tho

Incels.is logo would be cool as only inkwells would recognize it

fun fact btw: theres a superhero that pre dates the punisher called the black terror, who also wore black and had a skull as his insignia

probably the mask or a giant knife for slashing

Probably but I have no ideas on what would it look like

a scythe, a rose or some sort of jolly roger

Mine would have to involve a fast car or cool truck somehow

Mine would be a hate symbol of some kind