Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would you have Succeeded in Life?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
If so, what stopped you or prevented you from achieving it?

Lazy-cels who never tried, get the fuck out of here.

Elaborate, what do you mean by "succeeding"?

Getting a good job/making good income
I guess I "succeeded" then, doesn't matter tbh, I'm still mentally fucked :feelsclown: but at least I'm financially comfortable.
I'd hate it more if I was broke and ugly and mentally fucked like I am rn

Problems, depression and being low iq dosnt help. Every idea that i have is shit and things that come easy for most people i tend to suck at, i'm trying to do better tho

If so, what stopped you or prevented you from achieving it?

Lazy-cels who never tried, get the fuck out of here.
Regarding the sexual part, I am short and ugly. Females never have been attracted to me and I was bullied especially in the years before high school and after it.

Regarding the academic part, my IQ is acceptable (124 compared to the Italian average according to Raven Progressive Matrices), but I was bad at Maths during the years of high school, and this destroyed my self-esteem. When I started high school, which was the best in my region, I wanted to remain a good student, but I failed.

Then, regarding the economic part, I was diagnosed with depression and high-functioning autism, which strongly impair my social skills, and I am from one of the poorest regions of Europe: Southern Italy. My family was middle class, but my father has invested all in bad real estate investments and has started to pay in order to have sex with women (evidence for blackpill).

I mad also personal mistakes, like changing my major two times and being friend of the wrong people, but I think that my biological traits and my background made my life very hard to live.

Last edited:
I guess I "succeeded" then, doesn't matter tbh, I'm still mentally fucked :feelsclown: but at least I'm financially comfortable.
I'd hate it more if I was broke and ugly and mentally fucked like I am rn

the ammount of bullying i have gone through because of my uglyness and my manletism have crippled the chances i had to progress. in top of that having a relationship could have compensated for that and motivated me to pursue a career, but ofc i didn't get that either.

i should try to not think about how pretty much my entire life is shitty because of normalfags because i may turn fucking insane.

I would definitely be succeeding if I had loving wife to come home to every night, otherwise there really is no point to anything.

I have pretty garbage neurological genetics that encode for laziness and low problem solving capacity. My incel genetic status makes things harder for sure, but having a functional brain would be nice.

Chronic mental illness and unfortunate familial circumstances. The results of my "educational testing" in high school do not match my actual life circumstances.

What's the point of "success" if you are low value male (no friends no sex etc.)? All that money accumulated just to sit at home alone. That singular thought is why I went from the crème de la crème with top percentile standardized test marks, to a college dropout NEET failure.

If I had a reason to care I would for sure be successful. Instead, my life would suck regardless so I can't find it in me to bother.